Author Topic: Trump Addresses Russian Ship Off U.S. Coast: Best Thing I Could Do is Shoot It Out Of The Water  (Read 991 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/16/trump-addresses-russian-ship-off-us-coast-best-thing-i-could-do-politically-is-shoot-it-n2286926

When asked about the Russian spy ship currently patrolling in international waters off the U.S. east coast, Trump argued the best thing for him to do politically would be taking it out. Such action would also be an act of war.

"The greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship that's 30 miles offshore right out of the water," the President said.

I wish someone had warned us that it is a dangerous world and the man leading it is so poorly qualified to run it. 

“I want to do the right thing for the American people, and to be honest, secondarily, I want to do the right thing for the world. … Don’t forget, we’re a very powerful nuclear country, and so are they. There’s no upside. We’re a very powerful nuclear country and so are they. I have been briefed. And I can tell you, one thing about a briefing that we’re allowed to say because anybody that ever read the most basic book can say it, nuclear holocaust would be like no other. They’re a very powerful nuclear country, and so are we.” - President Trump

Trump's ineptness becomes clearer in times of crisis.  Less than a month into Trump's Presidency and the Russians are buzzing our ships and hanging out on our coast,  the NSC head resigns because of his ties to Russia and Trump has got his own ties to Russia.  He is ignorant, erratic, and now he is also ethically compromised with launch codes. 

If only we could have seen this coming.
At least since I live in the Midwest I'll see a pretty light show from the first strikes and maybe second strikes of the coasts. :thud:

http://thebulletin.org/timeline
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:17:17 am by Once-Ler »

geronl

he called it a submarine and suggested starting WW3 in international waters

insane

Offline Norm Lenhart

I wish people would make their minds up with this guy. One min. He's in the tank for Russia, the next he's gonna start WW3.

So which is it? If he's in the tank for Russia, then Putin is in on the rhetoric and it's part of a grand scheme to do somethingorother EDIT None of which results in nuclear death. If he's gonna start WW3, then how could he be in the tank for Russia?

Pick one folks. Go with it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:57:29 am by Norm Lenhart »

geronl

I wish people would make their minds up with this guy. One min. He's in the tank for Russia, the next he's gonna start WW3.

He needs to make his own mind up. He obviously prefers Russian intelligence to US intelligence, by his own admission. He makes these kinds of remarks to throw people, he has no intention of nuking a ship (which he called a submarine) in international waters.

Offline Norm Lenhart

He needs to make his own mind up. He obviously prefers Russian intelligence to US intelligence, by his own admission. He makes these kinds of remarks to throw people, he has no intention of nuking a ship (which he called a submarine) in international waters.

Then until he does, the daily circlejerk over whether he's a Putin stooge or Maj. Kong is sort of pointless.