Author Topic: Pablo Escobar’s Son Reveals His Dad “Worked for the CIA Selling Cocaine” — Media Silent  (Read 1387 times)

rangerrebew

Pablo Escobar’s Son Reveals His Dad “Worked for the CIA Selling Cocaine” — Media Silent

Claire Bernish February 17, 2017   17 Comments

Juan Pablo Escobar Henao, son of notorious Medellín cartel drug kingpin, Pablo Escobar, now says his father “worked for the CIA.”

In a new book, “Pablo Escobar In Fraganti,” Escobar, who lives under the pseudonym, Juan Sebastián Marroquín, explains his “father worked for the CIA selling cocaine to finance the fight against Communism in Central America.”

“The drug business is very different than what we dreamed,” he continues. “What the CIA was doing was buying the controls to get the drug into their country and getting a wonderful deal.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/escobar-son-cia-cocaine/#MgV6WyhJ2ye03v6p.99
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:50:07 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

and why would anyone believe it?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If the CIA trafficking cocaine into the United States sounds like some tin foil conspiracy theory, think again. Their alleged role in the drug trade was exposed in 1996 in an explosive investigative series “Dark Alliance” by Gary Webb for the San Jose Mercury News. The investigation, headed up by Webb revealed ties between the CIA, Nicaraguan contras and the crack cocaine trade ravaging African-American communities.

I had heard this before, I thought this happened in the 1980s; so, I'm not sure of the time line. Crack cocaine in 1985?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's the CIA. Every thriller since Watergate has had them as the bad guys.

Never mind the CIA Oath is identical to the Marine Oath, and questioning a Marine's seriousness about his oath is a quick way to hospital. They're suspicious. That's enough to convict.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm not criticizing the article per se, this is another headline from the front page:

US Admits Using Radioactive Weapons in Syria that Left Thousands of Iraqi Babies Deformed
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/#tgemfd7PotuV5CZ2.99

So, the US used such in Syria and the babies... see, this doesn't even make sense.

geronl

I had heard this before, I thought this happened in the 1980s; so, I'm not sure of the time line. Crack cocaine in 1985?

The left said Reagan did it. Wasn't true then either