Author Topic: Rep. Jeffries says Bannon 'is a stone cold racist'  (Read 299 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Rep. Jeffries says Bannon 'is a stone cold racist'
« on: February 18, 2017, 02:01:56 pm »
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries said Friday that any meeting between the Congressional Black Caucus and President Donald Trump should not include senior adviser Steve Bannon — because he's "a stone cold racist and a white supremacist sympathizer."

"We're looking forward to an open dialogue, but Steve Bannon should not be in the room," Jeffries said on MSNBC Friday afternoon.

Asked why Bannon ought not participate, Jeffries said: "Well listen he's a stone cold racist and a white supremacist sympathizer. It'd be hard for me to participate in any meeting with Steve Bannon that normalizes his presence in the White House."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/hakeem-jeffries-steve-bannon-racist-235166
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Rep. Jeffries says Bannon 'is a stone cold racist'
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 02:43:25 pm »
Dude might want to chat with his uncle about what a racist looks like.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Rep. Jeffries says Bannon 'is a stone cold racist'
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 02:48:28 pm »
I don't believe Bannon or Breitbart is racist, however, Bannon sort of invited this sort of thing when he said BB was the home for the alt-right.