Author Topic: FAKE HATE: Muslim Arab Osama Nazzal Arrested for Painting “F*ck Arabs” on Garage Door  (Read 865 times)

rangerrebew

FAKE HATE: Muslim Arab Osama Nazzal Arrested for Painting “F*ck Arabs” on Garage Door

Jim Hoft Feb 15th, 2017 7:22 pm Leave a Comment

Officials arrested Osama Nazzal for painting a swastika and “f*ck arabs” on an Arab family’s garage door.

The Toledo Blade reported:

Authorities say charges have been filed in connection to a graffiti incident on the garage door of an Arab family in Lucas County.

Sylvania Township police say Osama Nazzal, 28, of Toledo, was charged with criminal damaging in connection to the incident.

On Jan. 10, the Sylvania Twp. home of Souheir Eltatawi had been spray-painted with a swastika and derogatory phrase that read, “Expletive Arabs.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/fake-hate-muslim-osama-nazzal-arrested-painting-fck-arabs-garage-door/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:03:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Maybe it was misguided self-hate?

Offline Norm Lenhart

There's that Taqquyia thing again.

No matter. Someone will scream about bigotry because a muslim got caught being a muslim. Because thats apparently what 'conservatives' do these days. Deny reality.

Offline dfwgator

And they wonder why every time a story comes out like this,  we always call out, "Hoax."

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Maybe he painted it on a Thursday, Man Love day.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Maybe it was misguided self-hate?

He should be charged with a hate crime since that was his intent.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley