Author Topic: NANCY PELOSI IS LIVID ABOUT TRUMP'S BUDGET DIRECTOR'S 'RADICAL' PLAN TO REIN IN DC SPENDING  (Read 1031 times)

Offline anubias

In a press briefing Thursday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. (F, 10%) attacked Rep. Mick Mulvaney, R-S.C. (A, 94%) for having a “radical agenda” and “very bad judgement in terms of values in a budget.”

While Pelosi was giving her press conference, Mulvaney was confirmed by the Senate, 51-49, as director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Only one Republican, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. (F, 32%) voted against confirming Mulvaney.

“You remember — some of you were here — for the shutdown of government a few years ago? Mulvaney was the leader of the pack. And he voted against — 17 days later — opening up government. He has been willing to hold our full faith and credit of the United States of America hostage to his radical agenda.”

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/02/nancy-pelosi-is-livid-about-trumps-budget-directors-radical-plan-to-rein-in-dc-spending#sthash.pPdO0CqW.dpuf

Too bad.  So sad.  You dried up old witch.

Offline RetBobbyMI

She can just go cry up a river like her Bonehead buddy.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Pelosi represents the vast hordes, of gibmedats.

On one level gibmedats are poor people. I have a bit of sympathy for them

On another level, gibmedats are those big government operatives (relatively well off) in and connected to DC, and for them I have nothing but disdain.

No level of budget cutting will be deep enough.

Anything which makes them or her "livid," is great with me.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Is Nancy running off at the mouth again?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Every time I see her speak, I can't hear her words. Her goofy mannerisms, disjointed sentences, and wild eyeballs, are too distracting.

She has had so much plastic surgery, her eyes look like she is constantly massively surprised by everything around her.

All I can think when I see her is that this is a senile dingbat. She needs to retire a decade ago. Thank goodness the Democrats keep hanging on to her. Pelosi, Obama, and dirty Harry, are the ones who got Trump elected.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:57:33 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

Pelosi represents the vast hordes, of gibmedats.

On one level gibmedats are poor people. I have a bit of sympathy for them

On another level, gibmedats are those big government operatives (relatively well off) in and connected to DC, and for them I have nothing but disdain.

No level of budget cutting will be deep enough.

Anything which makes them or her "livid," is great with me.

Most of us understand that things happen in life that may require people to seek gov. assistance. Example is you get hurt bad enough at work to the point you can't earn a check anymore. Limbaugh best explained this years ago when he said if your able bodied and can go out and work you should not be on a government program.

But what has happened is these programs, which were supposed to be a safety net for the poor and vunerable, ensnared more and more people to the point of now being unsustainable. Because the level of taxation is no longer enough, we have had to print and borrow. As a result, we have put pressure on savers and the economy as a whole. Unless the GOP and Trump are willing to make deep cuts, many of which will be unpopular, forget a sustained and robust economy as more and more goes to just pay interest on the debt. Social Security, for example, was never meant to have half the population on it. If the Government at the time wanted that, they would have made the retirement age 55. In the 1930's, people were not supposed to live long enough to collect it

As far as the crony capitalist aspect is concerned, I, like you, have more contempt for them than a single inner city welfare mom with 5 kids. When your average, apolitical sheep thinks of the term welfare queen, that's what comes to mind. But the other type of welfare queen that never seems to get much mention is the lobbyist in his/her business suit asking for government bailouts in a company he/she drove into the ground

But, if Pelosi is unhappy, then I'm happy. Her misery may be America's joy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy