Author Topic: Schumer: GOP Wants to 'Rush Through' Cabinet Nominees Because 'They're Ashamed' of Them  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

Schumer: GOP Wants to 'Rush Through' Cabinet Nominees Because 'They're Ashamed' of Them

(CNSNews.com) - "Senator McConnell and Donald Trump wanted us to have all those cabinet officers approved the first day after he became president. Can you imagine what might have happened if we rushed through all these nominees on day one?" Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked at a news conference on Friday.

He repeated some of the dirt Democrats have dug up on the men and women chosen by President Trump to help him govern.

"And why do they want to rush through this Cabinet? They're ashamed of them," Schumer said. "Sen. McConnell is ashamed of these Cabinet members, I believe." "Many Republicans are," he added.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/schumer-gop-wants-rush-through-cabinet-nominees-because-theyre-ashamed-them

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Oh Chuckie, if you "believe" it we can be sure it's not true.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The guy is an idiot, but his supporters are bigger idiots so it doesn't matter.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.