Author Topic: President Trump News Conference: Feb 16, 2017  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: President Trump News Conference: Feb 16, 2017
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2017, 10:48:21 pm »
I loved every second of it!  Particularly the part where he ripped the CNN guy an new one!

I also loved when the guy said he was from BBC and Trump said:  "Another beauty".  LOL!   :laugh:

Online corbe

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2017, 10:48:40 pm »
I'd still date you.  But marriage is out of the question now.

I don't 'put out' easily @Wingnut gonna take more than Burger King and Netflix, catch my drift?   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2017, 10:50:17 pm »
  You guys can be brutal, I always felt I got a pass here cause some thought I was a woman, chivalry is not dead, now the morons will question and argue with me more and it's yall's fault if I show up in the Cruz rubber room.

Didn't work for me. I guess I picked the wrong avatar.

Online libertybele

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2017, 10:52:07 pm »
Hmmm, I smell a lie - I mean other than Trump's usual lies.

22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2017, 10:53:46 pm »

I'm almost convinced @skeeter your avatar reminds many of us of a long past x wife, I laughed the first week you had it now it makes me lonely.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2017, 10:54:02 pm »

"Is that a woman?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2017, 10:56:01 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2017, 10:59:00 pm »
   Ask Frank.

I'm not sure @Frank Cannon is the best judge of that.  The only reason I knew better is because I heard the wailing that goes with @skeeter's avatar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2017, 11:01:40 pm »
   True dat @Emjay my Mom, who raised me, always said Whiskey don't make liars it just makes fools.

As evident by my posting history, the later the night gets the more my #nevertrump appears, at least I'm man enough to admit it (Thanks whoever outed me earlier).

Unfortunately, because of the time difference (1 PM here right now), I will be hard pressed to catch you before the dark side appears.  I always try to call my son before 'porchin' time'  That's when he sits on the porch and drinks hard likker.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2017, 11:03:17 pm »
   Ask Frank.

Please don't encourage Frank.  He's already obsessed with that picture (where is the Adam's Apple?)

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2017, 11:03:33 pm »
   Ask Frank.

Can't see her hands. Cannot make a determination at this juncture.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2017, 11:06:15 pm »
  I'm almost convinced @skeeter your avatar reminds many of us of a long past x wife, I laughed the first week you had it now it makes me lonely.

LOL

No worries. I'll be changing it back to Creepy Skeeter soon.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2017, 11:11:27 pm »
Today definitely went into the "Good Trump" column.  If the media are going to unload on him 24/7, then he shouldn't feign respect for them at press conferences.

Online corbe

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2017, 11:52:39 pm »
   Gotta hand it to him his comedic timing is excellent.

"Greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship right out of the water"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exuPcisyRhM

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2017, 11:59:10 pm »
This was his best press conference yet - he is just hitting his stride.

He handled the slimy press like a pro.

I heard during Rush's show today, in the car.

Rush LOVED it!  Larry O'Brien WMAL105.9 FM followed and said it was a tour de force.

The guy who sat in for Sean today couldn't stop raving about it and how CNN had smoke blowing out every orifice when he tuned in.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2017, 12:05:01 am »
  You guys can be brutal, I always felt I got a pass here cause some thought I was a woman, chivalry is not dead, now the morons will question and argue with me more and it's yall's fault if I show up in the Cruz rubber room.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2017, 12:13:45 am »
@Frank Cannon

Fact check:  likely true

I know you're just being passive aggressive again. You always bring this stuff up when the kids are around because you are afraid of being told the truth.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2017, 02:06:49 am »
I've been limited to clips...I know there was a link to the whole thing but I can't sit at the computer that long.

But I gotta say, it looks like a win for Trump because folks here don't always blow smoke in any particular direction.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2017, 02:25:08 am »
   True dat @Emjay my Mom, who raised me, always said Whiskey don't make liars it just makes fools.

As evident by my posting history, the later the night gets the more my #nevertrump appears, at least I'm man enough to admit it (Thanks whoever outed me earlier).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OH1yEnENG0

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2017, 02:27:06 am »