Author Topic: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES - Shadow Government Exposed In All Out War Against Trump  (Read 11846 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I don't. Fire or prosecute if guilty. If Trump were to start shooting people and dumping them in the river, at that point I would fail to see how Trump is different than the Latin American Hugo Chavez caudillo like figure people accuse him of being.

Only those that are talking of assassination. And I guarantee you, in those circles, that will be floated as an option. High level intelligence officials don't get to float those kind of options without serious consequences.

You have zero clue what kind of people these are. All options are on the table with them.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:06:59 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I have only recently resumed posting on a regular basis. Does not take long to see who the busy beavers are in aligning with the Dump Trump cabal.

Few their numbers may be; but they are dedicated drones as far as volume of their posts.

Hillary used to pay her trolls by the post.....
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Wingnut

Otherwise I think we have another gentlemen who... yes, indeed...  needs to read my signature. I am sorry to say.

Well WTF, I'm really sorry that Frank offended you. Now why don't you put your skirt back on and do some dishes?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Only those that are talking of assassination. And I guarantee you, in those circles, that will be floated as an option. High level intelligence officials don't get to float those kind of options without serious consequences.

You have zero clue what kind of people these are. All options are on the table with them.

And that is the absolute unvarnished truth!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Suppressed

Does not take long to see who the busy beavers are in aligning with the Dump Trump cabal.

Huh...I haven't seen any, @don-o

All I've seen are those who want Trump to dump the idiocy.  Are you saying he's incapable of acting like an intelligent, mature adult?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well WTF, I'm really sorry that Frank offended you. Now why don't you put your skirt back on and do some dishes?

Because you're already wearing it Wingy!  :laugh:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

I totally believe that.  Obama has shown more energy in the attempt to derail Trump than he ever did as President.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And while Flynn screwed up, what he did is minor league compared with what the Obama admin has done for the last 8 years.

Even then, Flynn is gone, and it's done. But it's not done, because the liberals are trying to leverage it now that the Trump admin is now whole infested and owned by Russia. This after all Obama's unsavory ties and deals with Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, and a zillion far left suspects here and abroad.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Flynn is being used as a ramp for the liberals to take the game to the next level of trying to neuter the President and get things back to what they are more comfortable with.

For Trump's part, he can use this to go after Obama's little cabal in the intelligence agencies. It'd be even better if he could use Flynn in some way to accomplish that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Only now, every American has just been exposed to the truth of the "shadow government," the "deep state," whether referred to as the NWO, the Illuminati, whatever one chooses to label them... they exist, they are real, and they are attempting to take down America right now because Americans elected a man that is not controlled by them.

After the last month, I couldn't agree with that more. My concern now is if anyone is going to do something about it.

I posted a stern warning on Facebook.  Is there something else I can do?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I totally believe that.  Obama has shown more energy in the attempt to derail Trump than he ever did as President.

At this point I don't see how it's deniable.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Its his strength. "Community Organizer". Its not hard to believe at all.

Offline Frank Cannon

I posted a stern warning on Facebook.  Is there something else I can do?

Cross your fingers. It's now up to either congress or the administration to ferret out who is wire tapping and leaking. It's a federal crime if the people are found out.

Offline skeeter

And while Flynn screwed up, what he did is minor league compared with what the Obama admin has done for the last 8 years.

Even then, Flynn is gone, and it's done. But it's not done, because the liberals are trying to leverage it now that the Trump admin is now whole infested and owned by Russia. This after all Obama's unsavory ties and deals with Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, and a zillion far left suspects here and abroad.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Flynn is being used as a ramp for the liberals to take the game to the next level of trying to neuter the President and get things back to what they are more comfortable with.

For Trump's part, he can use this to go after Obama's little cabal in the intelligence agencies. It'd be even better if he could use Flynn in some way to accomplish that.

Well said. Flynn may have intentionally misled Pence, or it may have been unintentional. Point is what he did does not compare with the audio evidence of Obama's own collusion with Putin, or Clinton's Uranium deal, etc etc.

Those making such a loud noise about what Flynn did are obviously doing so with another agenda in mind.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
:silly:

What a bunch of kooks you all are. Sheesh!

If Flynn had not done wrong he'd still have his job today. Period.

Paranoid much?

The kettle is black.  It all started with Obama ...who came to life during his last month and did a bunch of bad things.  One of them was imposing sanctions on Russia which he never would have done except to leave Trump with a problem.

Flynn, in a phone conversation with Russians said that the U.S. would probably be re-visiting those sanctions in the next month or so.  Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The problem was ... it was leaked to make Flynn and Trump look bad.  Flynn made a true statement which was leaked by traitors to make him and Trump look bad.

People fell for it, including you.

Obama is working hard for the first time in his life and it's to destroy Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Sounds just like Free Republic.

The Free Republic thing is over-used and stale.  We can support good things about the administration without being tagged as FR's.  Try to do better.

Offline Suppressed

Well said. Flynn may have intentionally misled Pence, or it may have been unintentional. Point is what he did does not compare with the audio evidence of Obama's own collusion with Putin, or Clinton's Uranium deal, etc etc.

Those making such a loud noise about what Flynn did are obviously doing so with another agenda in mind.

I'm going to use this line next time I get pulled over....  "Why, officer...two wrongs make a right!  Others have done far worse.  What sort of agenda are you pushing?!"
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Somebody better remind Trump that he's the one who fired "innocent" Flynn and if he's so damn innocent, why isn't Trump giving him his job back?

Flynn resigned to spare the administration embarrassment.  Trump has had nothing but good things to say about him.  He will get another job in the administration soon.  Bet on it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Oh, for the love of God, just google "allnewspipeline".  It's a fake news site similar to Infowars for conspiracy nuts.

"Does the CIA want to assassinate Trump" was one of their hits.

What has happened to supposedly intelligent conservatives?

@jpsb

They've gone from criticizing Fake News to believing it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So far no bowing before the Saudi king from Trump unless i missed it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Because you're already wearing it Wingy!  :laugh:

Just as soon as you return those pumps you borrowed!   :beer:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Couldn't agree more!  Not so much with your methods but the overall message!

What's wrong with his methods?  Hah.  Sound good to me.

Oceander

Offline skeeter

I'm going to use this line next time I get pulled over....  "Why, officer...two wrongs make a right!  Others have done far worse.  What sort of agenda are you pushing?!"

... and this is the typical retort. A nice, closed argument that makes anything other than complete acceptance of the point being pushed impossible.

I'm not justifying what Flynn did (what ever that was). I'm just offering a little perspective, which when considered makes it clear that this is just a political game being played. How many times do we need to see it before we can call it what it is?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:48:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Not so fast.  While a thorough cleaning-out is obviously what is needed by Trump, I suspect that an over-reaction by Trump like that is exactly what the leftist cretins are wet-dreaming about.  They are trying to goad him into it, in fact.  Then they can point to him and say "See, see how totalitarian and authoritarian he is!  We told ya so.".   The Obama leftists can't wait to nail Trump on an abuse of power charge.

What Trump should do is keep his cool while directing his peeps to get to the bottom of this mess.... quietly but surely.

I think you are right.  Unfortunately, that is not Trump's style.  I am supporting him through this fiasco but there is a chance he will over-react and shoot himself in the foot.  However, he was restrained this morning in his defense of Flynn.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Flynn is the issue. He got caught lying to the Veep and resigned.

That people are leaking is indeed a side problem. Glad we have a President who won't do stuff like Tweet about Celebrity Apprentice instead of getting the bottom of things.

He lied to Pence to protect Pence.  Not good but understandable.