Author Topic: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES - Shadow Government Exposed In All Out War Against Trump  (Read 11849 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jpsb

Oh, for the love of God, just google "allnewspipeline".  It's a fake news site similar to Infowars for conspiracy nuts.

"Does the CIA want to assassinate Trump" was one of their hits.

What has happened to supposedly intelligent conservatives?

@jpsb

Here is a different source saying pretty much the same thing House intel chairman blames old Obama officials for leaks

Offline Night Hides Not

Oh, for the love of God, just google "allnewspipeline".  It's a fake news site similar to Infowars for conspiracy nuts.

@jpsb

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:36:56 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline musiclady

@jpsb

In a word: Trump
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Night Hides Not

Here is a different source saying pretty much the same thing House intel chairman blames old Obama officials for leaks

Then why not use a more reputable source like the Washington Examiner instead of these other sites?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline jpsb

Another source The intelligence community’s sprawling bureaucracy is organizing to topple the Trump presidency

Offline Just_Victor

I would reserve the possibility that NYT sources are entirely fictitious and no one in the government did anything wrong.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline andy58-in-nh

:silly:
What a bunch of kooks you all are. Sheesh!
If Flynn had not done wrong he'd still have his job today. Period.
Paranoid much?

The Deep State is in fact, real.

But so is the willful incompetence of Trump's inner circle.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Glad Trump was busy with important business like getting into spats about Celebrity Apprentice ratings and such.

He's a toddler.

Offline Cripplecreek

I'd like to know why they didn't take out Trump in the primaries or the general?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
:silly:

What a bunch of kooks you all are. Sheesh!

If Flynn had not done wrong he'd still have his job today. Period.

Paranoid much?

Be gone fly!   Adults are speaking here!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This is just the next escalation from the Flynn thing, all built on hot air and nothing but castles in the clouds. If I were Prez my response would be brutal. I'd surround the CIA and Foggy Bottom with DHS, DOD, FBI, NSA, and any other relevant investigative agency and turn them loose. I'd be indiscriminate and round everyone up. Let them turn on each other. Slap them with any sedition law out there. Throw a few down a dark site hold if you got to. Anyone even hints at assassination, they get a bullet to the head and dumped in the river.

Time to clean the bastards out.

Couldn't agree more!  Not so much with your methods but the overall message!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

Our national yeast infection.
Now there's an itch you don't want to scratch. Ewwwwww.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

• Technical
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:08:48 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

• Technical
Why doesn't lil' donny hire ol' mikey back if he was done so wrong by the press?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I would reserve the possibility that NYT sources are entirely fictitious and no one in the government did anything wrong.

I would also!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

I believe the words they used at that other site are "Gnasty Gnats".

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Why doesn't lil' donny hire ol' mikey back if he was done so wrong by the press?

Why are you so VERY upset?  WHY?  Could it be that some are catching on to the game now?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Just_Victor

I would also!

I was beginning to think my brilliance was going to go unnoticed.   :happyhappy:
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'd like to know why they didn't take out Trump in the primaries or the general?

Apparently, because most of them thought at first that he was a joke, and later, that he would lose. And if Hillary-> hadn't been such a horrible candidate, he very likely would have.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Another source Limbaugh: Trump must go ‘full speed’ on agenda to thwart ‘Obama shadow government’

Offline Cripplecreek

Apparently, because most of them thought at first that he was a joke, and later, that he would lose. And if Hillary-> hadn't been such a horrible candidate, he very likely would have.

I don't buy it.  They knew exactly what time of day it was.

Offline Suppressed

Infinite coups all the way down. Coups all up in this shit, yo.

Infinite kooks too.

I like turtles.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn