Author Topic: "It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency  (Read 10535 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

What would Jesus do?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

What would Jesus do?
Feed the multitude and take up a basket of leftovers. I'll take bacon burger over loaves and fishes any day.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

What would Jesus do?

Pick the bacon off and eat it!

Oceander

Didn't Jesus keep kosher?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So the kooks are now turning on Trump. Must mean Trump is actually acting sanely for once?

Wingnut

Feed the multitude and take up a basket of leftovers. I'll take bacon burger over loaves and fishes any day.

Give a man a baconator and he eats for a day.  Give him an ass to ride, a snap card, section 8 housing, an Obama phone and he'll vote domocrat the rest of his days

Wingnut

"Pick it off" and Set it aside.  Like Moses did when he parted the Ark.

Offline Frank Cannon

Before Alice gets another thread locked!  :beer:

Those are chicks. I'd put money on it.

Online DCPatriot

Don't think there was much bacon in that part of the world.

The better question:  If all there was to eat was a hog that would feed everyone for a month...or starvation...what would Jesus do then?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

• Technical

The one on the right is a dude IMO.

Lots of them wear those types of wigs for whatever reason.

Offline r9etb

And the cheese -- keeping Kosher means you can't eat the meat with its mother's milk.

See, that's the reason Neocons would be put off by cheeseburgers and bacon. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Bourbon Street chicks for sure!  But the DNA doesn't lie!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

So the kooks are now turning on Trump. Must mean Trump is actually acting sanely for once?

I'm actually with you. Either Flynn is garbage and Donny made the right decision getting rid of him or Donny is garbage for getting rid of Flynn. If Donny is so omnipotent, his decision is a master stroke of genius, so I do not understand all the AlwaysTrump hand wringing.

Offline r9etb

I'm actually with you. Either Flynn is garbage and Donny made the right decision getting rid of him or Donny is garbage for getting rid of Flynn. If Donny is so omnipotent, his decision is a master stroke of genius, so I do not understand all the AlwaysTrump hand wringing.

The third option is that Trump is an idiot for picking him in the first place, and got burned.

Offline Frank Cannon

The one on the right is a dude IMO.

Lots of them wear those types of wigs for whatever reason.

That ain't a wig. You can see her scalp through the part. Also her hands are small. No way that's a dude.

We need to find the source of that pic. All I can find is that is was posted on the Daily Mail sometime. THat will tell us who they are and what they are up too.

Oceander

Don't think there was much bacon in that part of the world.

The better question:  If all there was to eat was a hog that would feed everyone for a month...or starvation...what would Jesus do then?    :laugh:

I dunno.  Interesting question.  Maybe he could convert it to something that was kosher?

Offline Frank Cannon

The third option is that Trump is an idiot for picking him in the first place, and got burned.

That would be my option. I am looking at it from the AlwaysTrump perspective.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Not sure but that's what the kooks do ....
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That ain't a wig. You can see her scalp through the part. Also her hands are small. No way that's a dude.

We need to find the source of that pic. All I can find is that is was posted on the Daily Mail sometime. THat will tell us who they are and what they are up too.

Thank goodness we've moved to an important topic.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

• Technical

I'm happy he's gone. Hopefully the Stevens are next.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Thank goodness we've moved to an important topic.

:mauslaff:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Come on, @alicewonders, surely he's tougher than that!  That's why you supported him, right?   Give the guy a chance.

I supported him - still do - because he was a fighter and I think that's what we need there right now to clean house.  I think that things have gone way further than i - or Trump - ever dreamed.  I think that's why Trump had such a serious expression on his face that day he met Obama at the White House after the election.  If Trump can't make a dent in DC, I don't think anyone can.........

When your own party is sticking knives in your back, when globalist world powers are out to end you, well - it will take the will of God to defeat this evil. 

This whole One World, Globalist agenda was foretold thousands of years ago in the Bible.  We are watching it unfold now.  I believe that only with the force of very many of us praying constantly to God to help us in our dire time of need - to help our leader Donald Trump - for God to turn his face toward us......even though we don't deserve it because we have turned our backs on God - is our only hope now!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't think so.  IIRC, he had one rule about diet:  No eating food that was an offering to the Father.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

And the cheese -- keeping Kosher means you can't eat the meat with its mother's milk.

See, that's the reason Neocons would be put off by cheeseburgers and bacon.

Well....no wonder why Jews seem to piss everybody off!   :laugh:

Next thing you know, they want their own Deli's .....then, to really flick their hand under their chin, they start selling brisket 4 inches high on pumpernickel and sweet munchie cheese, coleslaw, Russian dressing and mustard.

Only $11.39 at the Parkway Deli, Grubb Road, Silver Spring, MD

http://theparkwaydeli.com/menu.html

Offline Suppressed

O/T - I wish Jesse Watters would ask the following question during a future segment:

Should gerrymandering be illegal during Senate elections?

@Night Hides Not

I think it should.  There have been ridiculous districts in each state in which I've lived.

Nebraska seems to be a sane one (I just checked because it's unicameral.)  Others?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn