Author Topic: "It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency  (Read 10551 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Seems like term limits would help in this area too - many, many more people who would be ex-congresspeople, and it would very much lessen each one's individual influence.

They go hand in hand.  It's interesting to note one of the compelling arguments against term limits is it would hand even more power to the cretins we've been talking about.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thats fine but you'll still have the problem of career staffers unaccountable to the voters who write law.

I'm thinking congressional term limits with the entire office clearing out with you when you go may be the only answer.

Of course they'll scream about the brain drain but I'd rather the senators and congresspeople write their own damn laws anyway.

Maybe the result will be fewer of em.

"Brain drain."  Heh.  But I get your point.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: