Author Topic: MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNS  (Read 19842 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNS
« Reply #250 on: February 14, 2017, 10:37:11 pm »
Unless I missed a post on one of the 16 threads about Flynn - no one has blamed Trump in the slightest. Flynn's own damned fault is about the harshest condemnation.

Yea but as usual, the fanatic wing needs to lash out to real OR IMAGINED threats to Trump. So they started the war back up again.

Offline corbe

« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2017, 10:38:35 pm »
Don't let them get to you.  IGNORE their insults...impugning your intellect and truthfulness.  Your contribution here is much appreciated.

truthfulness is a relative term to @jpsb

They're getting emboldened because the news cycle right now is Flynn, and the GOP Senate-led call for an investigator.

First chance in a dog's age they can strut their stuff.

They're going to try to make it impossible for him to govern effectively.

Key word, "try".    :laugh:

@DCPatriot

As a 'use to be' charter member of #nevertrump I take no delight in his misfortunes but the fault lies clearly with his inability to get a grasp on things like governing, stopping the damn leaks, the botched immigration EO was another SNAFU and I'm not even gonna bring up Auhnolds TV ratings.

He is inexperienced at this, I get that, but it also appears the people that he trusted to advise him are failing him also, if he's even listening to them.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #252 on: February 14, 2017, 10:39:01 pm »
@mystery-ak
@Mod1

I won't be spoken to like that by anyone....especially from somebody that should know better.

Bully for you. Improper grammar and spelling is really becoming an issue around here. Time to stamp it out.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #253 on: February 14, 2017, 10:40:10 pm »
I'm not even sure who's on what side anymore.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #254 on: February 14, 2017, 10:44:57 pm »

Doesn't matter. Whatever side your on, I am on the other.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #255 on: February 14, 2017, 10:46:11 pm »
Should have stopped it when they lies about Ted Cruz began you mean.

I'm speaking about reading the thread STRICTLY as a casual observer.

I had left the thread over an hour ago, and all the new posts were multiple members eating him alive.

It's textbook wolf pack BS.

It's unbecoming.

If it was a anti-Trump poster in his place, the moderating would have shown up long ago.

:shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #256 on: February 14, 2017, 10:46:41 pm »

Careful. That is how you get stuck with designated driver ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #257 on: February 14, 2017, 10:46:57 pm »

Your what?  Your just trying to get DC's goat.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #258 on: February 14, 2017, 10:47:30 pm »

I'm on your side big guy! Let's fight the system together!  :patriot:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #259 on: February 14, 2017, 10:48:48 pm »
Your contribution here is much appreciated.

@DCPatriot

Thank You, this is not an easy place to be for someone that supports president Trump. Not complaining, just saying.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:49:29 pm by jpsb »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #260 on: February 14, 2017, 10:49:20 pm »
Bully for you. Improper grammar and spelling is really becoming an issue around here. Time to stamp it out.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2017, 10:51:28 pm »

I'm on your side big guy! Let's fight the system together!  :patriot:

You silly bastard. I am a jerk. There is no way in hell I'm getting on my side for anything. You can have me.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #262 on: February 14, 2017, 10:51:39 pm »
I'm speaking about reading the thread STRICTLY as a casual observer.

I had left the thread over an hour ago, and all the new posts were multiple members eating him alive.

It's textbook wolf pack BS.

It's unbecoming.

If it was a anti-Trump poster in his place, the moderating would have shown up long ago.

:shrug:

Actually it's good people calling a liar out on his lying. If that results in a wolf pack, well, maybe he shouldn't continue doubling down and perpetuating the responses.

'Unbecoming' is character assassinating Ted Cruz based on multiply disproved lies and continuing a holy war between posters here for no good reason other than to soothe his mad-on..

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2017, 10:53:41 pm »
  truthfulness is a relative term to @jpsb

@DCPatriot

As a 'use to be' charter member of #nevertrump I take no delight in his misfortunes but the fault lies clearly with his inability to get a grasp on things like governing, stopping the damn leaks, the botched immigration EO was another SNAFU and I'm not even gonna bring up Auhnolds TV ratings.

He is inexperienced at this, I get that, but it also appears the people that he trusted to advise him are failing him also, if he's even listening to them.

Okay....he's not a politician, and he's fighting this all by himself.  He's been placed into a bunker mentality, in less than a month.

He's fighting the DEMS...he's fighting the MEDIA...he's fighting the GOPe.

I understand Trump himself asked for his resignation. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

« Reply #264 on: February 14, 2017, 10:55:13 pm »
There's a tie in here to the ankle grab thing earlier, isn't there...

Did you hear the one about the reluctant Paratrooper and His Jump Master?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #265 on: February 14, 2017, 10:55:51 pm »
Did you hear the one about the reluctant Paratrooper and His Jump Master?

Nope. Amuse me ;

Wingnut

« Reply #266 on: February 14, 2017, 10:59:15 pm »

Dude.  Everyone knows Who's On First.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #267 on: February 14, 2017, 11:00:10 pm »
Dude.  Everyone knows Who's On First.

Who?

Wingnut

« Reply #268 on: February 14, 2017, 11:01:11 pm »
Nope. Amuse me ;

This thread has gone to hell.... why not.

A young man joined the Army and signed up with the paratroopers. He went though the standard training, completed the practice jumps from higher and higher structures, and finally went to take his first jump from an airplane. The next day, he called home to his father to tell him the news.

"So, did you jump?" the father asked.

"Well, let me tell you what happened. We got up in the plane, and the sergeant opened up the door and asked for volunteers. About a dozen men got up and just walked out of the plane!"

"Is that when you jumped?" asked the father.

"Um, not yet. Then the sergeant started to grab the other men one at a time and throw them out the door."

"Did you jump then?" asked the father.

"I'm getting to that. Every one else had jumped, and I was the last man left on the plane. I told the sergeant that I was too scared to jump. He told be to get off the plane or he'd kick my butt."

"So, did you jump?"

"Not then. He tried to push me out of the plane, but I grabbed onto the door and refused to go. Finally he called over the Jump Master. The Jump Master is this great big guy, about six-foot five, and 250 pounds. He said to me, `Boy, are you gonna jump or not?' I said, `No, sir. I'm too scared.' So the Jump Master pulled down his zipper and took his penis out. I swear, it was about ten inches long and as big around as a baseball bat! He said, `Boy, either you jump out that door, or I'm sticking this little baby up your @ss.'"

"So, did you jump?" asked the father.

"Well, a little, at first."

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #269 on: February 14, 2017, 11:02:13 pm »
Actually it's good people calling a liar out on his lying. If that results in a wolf pack, well, maybe he shouldn't continue doubling down and perpetuating the responses.

'Unbecoming' is character assassinating Ted Cruz based on multiply disproved lies and continuing a holy war between posters here for no good reason other than to soothe his mad-on..

Look....I've been around the block a few times.  Just like you...going near 20 years.

The conversation was lost because of the attacks in each and every post.  And the back-slapping... **nononono*

It's never been allowed here since Day 1.

Offline corbe

« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2017, 11:03:46 pm »
   @Wingnut thanks for the laugh, never heard that one.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #271 on: February 14, 2017, 11:04:04 pm »

"Well, a little, at first."

We are indeed amused ;)

Offline corbe

« Reply #272 on: February 14, 2017, 11:05:28 pm »
Look....I've been around the block a few times.  Just like you...going near 20 years.

The conversation was lost because of the attacks in each and every post.  And the back-slapping... **nononono*

must be a matter of perception @DCPatriot cause I've been in and out of this thread all day and I just didn't see what you claim exists.

Wingnut

« Reply #273 on: February 14, 2017, 11:05:42 pm »

Shut the hell up DC or I'm gonna send that Jump Master after you!   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2017, 11:06:57 pm »
Okay....it's me!    22222frying pan