Author Topic: MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNS  (Read 19833 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNS
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2017, 09:39:02 pm »
So, starting with the first one - where is the alleged ad?  That is just a slideshow saying Cruz said something.

Oh, wait - oopsie.    From the YouTube site:

Published on Mar 22, 2016

I'm assuming that the rest are as lacking in truth as this one.

Forget it! I'm not playing that stupid game anymore!  Donald J. Trump IS the president of the United States!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2017, 09:39:18 pm »
The longer you insist on playing, the more you undermine your own cause.  I am utterly baffled you don't see that.

So lies about Trump should go unanswered? I tried not to engage, but the lie was repeated and repeated. At some point you have to refute a lie.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2017, 09:40:25 pm »
So lies about Trump should go unanswered? I tried not to engage, but the lie was repeated and repeated. At some point you have to refute a lie.

YOU brought Ted Cruz into this.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2017, 09:41:03 pm »
Those lies are so last year. We got new lies fresh out of the oven now....

:bigsilly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2017, 09:41:48 pm »

Yup.  Undermining.  Unbelievable.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2017, 09:42:15 pm »
I was and am willing to let it go, but I am not willing to let NeverTrumpers slander Trump.

If slander is spoken wouldn't that be libelous since it is a written defamatory statement against the Orange Ball??

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2017, 09:43:49 pm »
:beer:

Meanwhile, the progressives don't care - donkey, tandem, smart car - if it gets them closer to where they want to go, they'll use it.

@EC

Witch broom, camel train, dog sled, or pack mule! They could care less so long as it advances their agenda!  We could learn something from them. But...

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2017, 09:44:58 pm »
It was a prayer, guv. Honest!!! Just .... keep her in her cage, ok?

She was a big hit with the announcers after a call went against the Gaels...lol.

I keep forgetting to create an account at memegenerator.net. The face compares to Helen of Troy. Instead of a thousand ships, that picture will launch a thousand memes!   :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2017, 09:45:08 pm »

"Over????? Nothing's over 'til we say it is!!!!"

Forget it. He's trolling.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jpsb

« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2017, 09:45:10 pm »
Yup.  Undermining.  Unbelievable.

I am not going to bend over for the sake of unity. You can just forget that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2017, 09:45:55 pm »
@EC

Witch broom, camel train, dog sled, or pack mule! They could care less so long as it advances their agenda!  We could learn something from them. But...

I'm tired of this stupid argument.  I don't even have a side and I'm getting sucked in.  It's time for a beer.  And more.
I will NOT comply.

Offline anubias

« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2017, 09:46:41 pm »
Ok and just what did Trump do to Cruz?

Cruz lied his ass off in the primaries, he attacked Trump wife and called her morally unfit to be first lady and then cried like a baby when Trump hit back, he lied that Trump used emanate domain to get rich, lied that he never was for legalization for illegals, lied that he was not for TPP,  he blamed Trump for violent anti-Trump violence at Trump rallies, lied about Ben Carson dropping out and he is NOT a natural born citizen going by original intent. Cruz ran a lousey dirty campaign and lost. Get over it.

@jpsb  None of the above is true and adds fuel to the fire.  Just a ridiculous post that appears to show that you need to "get over it.", and did not do your research.  By the same token that I accuse others of wanting Trump to fail, this ridiculous post could be taken in the same vein as purposefully trying to stir the pot to reignite old resentments.  I suggest you stop this sort of thing unless you are wanting dissension among the rank and file.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2017, 09:47:07 pm »

What Evah.  I hope you don't cause us to have a Dem Preezy in '20.  Your strategy for reelection sucks.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2017, 09:47:53 pm »

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2017, 09:49:09 pm »
@jpsb  None of the above is true and adds fuel to the fire.  Just a ridiculous post that appears to show that you need to "get over it.", and did not do your research.  By the same token that I accuse others of wanting Trump to fail, this ridiculous post could be taken in the same vein as purposefully trying to stir the pot to reignite old resentments.  I suggest you stop this sort of thing unless you are wanting dissension among the rank and file.

He doesn't care, as long as he "wins," by which I mean crushes and humiliates anybody who hasn't agreed with him for the past several months.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2017, 09:49:22 pm »
I'm tired of this stupid argument.  I don't even have a side and I'm getting sucked in.  It's time for a beer.  And more.

Of course you have a side. Otherwise, you wouldn't allow yourself to get sucked in.   :chairbang:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2017, 09:49:58 pm »
Forget it! I'm not playing that stupid game anymore!  Donald J. Trump IS the president of the United States!

Didn't you get the memo? It's "Throwback Tuesday". All the hits from the '16 primary are going to be argued today, all day.

Don't worry. Tommorow will be more fun. "Double Shot Wednesday". You have to post all your screeds twice!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:54:46 pm by MOD8 »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2017, 09:50:07 pm »
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:55:10 pm by MOD8 »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2017, 09:50:19 pm »
He doesn't care, as long as he "wins," by which I mean crushes and humiliates anybody who hasn't agreed with him for the past several months.

It's a long list...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2017, 09:50:46 pm »

Not surprised! You're too f'n stupid to ever figure it out!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2017, 09:50:49 pm »

Come on man.  Grab your ankles. Take one for Team GOP!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:51:37 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2017, 09:51:15 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2017, 09:51:28 pm »
Of course you have a side. Otherwise, you wouldn't allow yourself to get sucked in.   :chairbang:

Good point.  I'm on MY side.  I was doing fine until I was given a reason to do otherwise...lol.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2017, 09:52:16 pm »
Come on man.  Grab your ankles. Take one for Team GOP!

Go ahead. I won't judge.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2017, 09:52:38 pm »
Didn't you get the memo? It's "Throwback Tuesday". All the hits from the '16 primary are going to be argued today, all day.

Don't worry. Tommorow will be more fun. "Double Shot Wednesday". You have to post all your screeds twice!

You're a bad, bad person!!!   :silly:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:54:14 pm by MOD8 »