Author Topic: Parents of People Killed by Muslim Hit Trump for Calling Murders Terrorism. Sure, he was screaming “Allahu akbar,” but who doesn’t?  (Read 777 times)

rangerrebew

Parents of People Killed by Muslim Hit Trump for Calling Murders Terrorism
Sure, he was screaming “Allahu akbar,” but who doesn’t?
February 13, 2017
Robert Spencer

The Trump administration recently released a list of terror attacks it said were unreported or underreported by the establishment media, and the parents of two of the victims of one of the listed attacks were enraged. Last August a Muslim named Smail Ayad, screaming “Allahu akbar,” stabbed two people to death in an Australian hostel. Not only was this not terrorism, we are supposed to believe, but President Trump is a terrible person for suggesting otherwise.

Rosie Ayliffe, the mother of 21-year-old victim Mia Ayliffe-Chung, wrote an open letter to Trump, declaring: “My daughter’s death will not be used to further this insane persecution of innocent people.” The Washington Post added helpfully that yes, “Smail Ayad had yelled ‘Allahu akbar’ during the attack,” but “he had also rambled incoherently, stabbed a dog and ‘was apparently infatuated with’ her daughter.”

In her open letter to President Trump, Ayliffe added: “I have spoken to friends of Mia’s and other backpackers who worked long days in the fields with Ayad, and none of them ever saw him put down a prayer mat. Salat or prayer is the second of five pillars of Islam, and calls for 5 daily rituals of ablution, prayer and prostration. An Islamic fundamentalist by definition must respect the five pillars of Islam. It would be very hard to imagine someone managing to perform this ritual five times a day in the close confines of Home Hill Hostel without witnesses….Any fool can shout Allahu Akbar as they commity [sic] a crime.”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265776/parents-people-killed-muslim-hit-trump-calling-robert-spencer
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:52:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This bears repeating:

Jackson added: “He said ‘Allahu akbar.’ It’s a bit like me saying I’m Jesus Christ.”

In reality, it is nothing whatsoever like saying, “I’m Jesus Christ.” “Allahu akbar” is often mistranslated in the Western media as “God is great.” But the actual meaning is “Allah is greater,” meaning Allah Is Greater Than Your God or Government. It is the aggressive declaration that Allah and Islam are dominant over every other form of government, religion, law or ethic, which is why Islamic jihadists in the midst of killing infidels so often shout it. One primary purpose of shouting is to “strike terror in the hearts of the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60).

Offline Norm Lenhart

"Rosie Ayliffe, the mother of 21-year-old victim Mia Ayliffe-Chung, wrote an open letter to Trump, declaring: “My daughter’s death will not be used to further this insane persecution of innocent people.”

Classic example of a liberal that loves their agenda more than their children. But then, don't they all? They are the human garbage that believes a woman 'must' have the right to choose. So it was just a very late term abortion to her. She's probably pissed at the kid for causing this issue for the blessed muslims.

Offline Frank Cannon

Any fool can shout Allahu Akbar as they commity [sic] a crime.

Actually they don't you apologist hack.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Any fool can shout Allahu Akbar as they commity [sic] a crime.

Actually they don't you apologist hack.
Well, any fool can, but the ones who mean it are generally terrorists.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis