Author Topic: Al Franken Is Cool With Elizabeth Warren Pretending To Be Indian But Thinks Trump Is Racist For Calling Her Out  (Read 837 times)

rangerrebew

Al Franken Is Cool With Elizabeth Warren Pretending To Be Indian But Thinks Trump Is Racist For Calling Her Out

February 13, 2017| by Brian Anderson

It’s impossible to understate how racist and messed up it was for democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren to pretend she was a Native American to further her academic career. That is unless you are part of the liberal media which doesn’t care or a fellow democrat who looks at it as empowering. Minnesota Senator Al Franken is fine with Warren’s racism, but thinks it terribly racist for Donald Trump to call her out on it.

When Elizabeth Warren was teaching at the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard, she checked on her job applications that she was Native American, which she is not. At least one of the universities promoted her as a “diversity hire” and she even contributed to a Native American cookbook as “Elizabeth Warren – Cherokee.”

Last Thursday President Trump held a closed door meeting with 10 senators; 6 democrats and 4 Republicans. The purpose of this gathering was to discuss Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch. Apparently the meeting wasn’t as “closed door” as it was supposed to be as there have been several leaks about what was discussed. One of the things that got out was that Trump talked about Elizabeth Warren, calling her “Pocahontas” several times.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/al-franken-is-cool-with-elizabeth-warren-pretending-to-be-indian-but-thinks-trump-is-racist-for-calling-her-out
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:09:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline beandog

Since Franken used to pretend to be a comedian I guess he's okay with Warren pretending to be an Indian. :silly:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Had the GOP not cowered like scared rats when the Democrats began pushing their 'everyone but us is a racist' crap, the country would have never devolved to it's current state of race relations.

I can see why Dems do what they do. It's evil, but there's a twisted logic in it. They want power and will destroy anyone or use anyone as needed. But the GOP, and the right as a whole, is SUPPOSED to be the people that stand for truth. They do nothing but find a skirt to hide under when the 'R' word comes out. Hell they cower BEFORE it's even spoken these days. I blame the gutless that couldn't even raise their voice and fight with words. Because of that, we eventually will end up fighting for real.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Since Franken used to pretend to be a comedian I guess he's okay with Warren pretending to be an Indian. :silly:

He was a damned site better comedian than he is a senator!  He should have stuck with that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien