Author Topic: Bozell: Media Would Rather ‘Cause Mayhem’ Than Let Trump Succeed  (Read 324 times)

rangerrebew

Bozell: Media Would Rather ‘Cause Mayhem’ Than Let Trump Succeed
By NB Staff | February 13, 2017 | 12:12 PM EST
shares

According to Brent Bozell, liberal journalists would rather “cause mayhem” in the country than allow Donald Trump to be successful. The Media Research Center President appeared on the Fox Business Channel, Monday, to discuss the non-stop hostility in the press against Trump.

Bozell’s take: “They would rather bring the government down to a crashing halt and destroy America's credibility overseas and cause mayhem at a time of very serious, international crises.” He continued, “They would rather cause mayhem in America, than acknowledge that this President has the right and a mandate from the American people to implement that which he promised to implement.”

Regarding the harsh attacks on top Trump aide Kellyanne Conway, Bozell told Stuart Varney:

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2017/02/13/bozell-media-would-rather-cause-mayhem-let-trump-succeed

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bozell: Media Would Rather ‘Cause Mayhem’ Than Let Trump Succeed
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 06:43:39 pm »
NO doubt about that at all!

And they are joined by most inside the Washington Beltway b@$%^ds as well regardless of party!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien