Author Topic: Thank you NYPD! Cops wreck protesters obstructing traffic over immigration raids – they were warned  (Read 772 times)

rangerrebew

Thank you NYPD! Cops wreck protesters obstructing traffic over immigration raids – they were warned
February 12, 2017 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

A pro-amnesty crowd got out of hand Saturday in New York City.

Several protesters were slammed to the ground and apprehended by officers when, a video on social media showed, they refused to get out of the road where they were blocking traffic.

The protesters were on hand to rally against the raids conducted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents that occurred during the week in which hundreds of illegals were picked up, ABC 7 reported.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/12/thank-nypd-cops-wreck-protesters-obstructing-traffic-immigration-raids-warned-447671
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:09:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

About time the police deal with disruptive anarchists. For far too long, law enforcement has been hamstrung by political correctness and fear of offending someone or being called racist. 

I don't care if people want to protest. They have that right. But their right to protest should not infringe on the rights of others.

And if the police command you to do something, you had better obey or face the consequences. You should not expect to do what you want, then not get arrested or shot.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If we had the last President still in office, he likely would have said "The police acted stupidly".

What I think is stupid is getting in front a cars and trucks in their ROW.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Make those protesters earn their paychecks!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis