Author Topic: FEC Commissioner Demands Trump's Voter Fraud Evidence  (Read 742 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
FEC Commissioner Demands Trump's Voter Fraud Evidence
« on: February 12, 2017, 09:02:38 pm »
I guess constantly saying you have proof of significant voter fraud caught the FEC's attention.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: FEC Commissioner Demands Trump's Voter Fraud Evidence
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 09:11:17 pm »
Why do I get the feeling that Ellen L Weintraub  just opened Pandora's Box for the Drmocrats?

I don't think this is gonna work in their favor regardless of what Trump has or doesn't as the scrutiny it will bring hurts them as much as it would him if he's lying.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:12:05 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 09:38:03 pm »
No doubt there is plenty of fraud, unfortunately illegal votes are the least of the problem.

The real fraud takes place during the counting of the ballots.

Offline beandog

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 10:34:01 pm »
Maybe she should get off her fat behind and do her job.  President the Donald should tell her he'll turn it over when we get to see all the evidence that Russia stole the election that the lying Rats are always claiming.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 10:50:52 pm »
Maybe she should get off her fat behind and do her job.  President the Donald should tell her he'll turn it over when we get to see all the evidence that Russia stole the election that the lying Rats are always claiming.

That's not how this works. This should be a positive thing. He is claiming he has evidence, and the FEC is jumping saying to provide it. That means they are working. He can't hold evidence of a felony as ransom for information as you imply. Withholding evidence is a serious crime.

This isn't an attack, it is a call to action.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 10:56:51 pm »
That's not how this works. This should be a positive thing. He is claiming he has evidence, and the FEC is jumping saying to provide it. That means they are working. He can't hold evidence of a felony as ransom for information as you imply. Withholding evidence is a serious crime.

This isn't an attack, it is a call to action.

I know our secretary of state has been trying to clean up our Michigan voter rolls for years but found that Obama wouldn't authorize the release of immigration records, death records, social security info etc.

This is our chance to do it so lets get it done.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 11:08:24 pm »
The administration needs to stop talking about voter fraud, and investigate.  The DOJ can pressure the states that are out of compliance with the Motor Votor Act, which requires them to clean up their rolls.  Document noncitizen and duplicate registrations.  Anybody with an ounce of intellectual honesty will admit that it's a significant problem which has gone untreated.

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 11:11:34 pm »
I can't believe people actually believe there isn't massive vote fraud. In CA. alone, illegals are registered to vote when they are given drivers licenses. There have been surveys done of illegals where close to 30% of those registered admitted they voted.

In the last election I saw a "register here" sign and talked with the person sitting there on the day of the election. She told me all a person needed was 2 forms of ID. IOW, a drivers license and electric bill would be enough and that person could vote and that ballot would be counted along with mine. I'm sure they had similar stations at the early voting locations. Also, just in case someone hasn't thought it through, once that ballot is run through the machine and counted there is no way to undo that vote. Ballots aren't signed.

FWIW, I just saw on the news an illegal was arrested in TX for voting 5x's in the last election.

The Rats cry "show me the proof" because they know unless there is a forensic analysis of registered voters and whether or not they voted nothing can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. However, if we use common sense we see there is a big problem. In the recount in MI. the districts in Detroit were not counted because they had more votes counted than registered voters in some precincts.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 11:13:15 pm »
I know our secretary of state has been trying to clean up our Michigan voter rolls for years but found that Obama wouldn't authorize the release of immigration records, death records, social security info etc.

This is our chance to do it so lets get it done.

You are so right!  :amen:

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2017, 11:58:17 pm »
   I feel this was wasted political capital and the optics were bad, whining about Election Fraud and you won AND you just got your AG seated. 
   There's plenty of time to address this, He's got at least 4 years, BUT, the voter rolls need an enema.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 01:09:02 am »

There's plenty of time to address this, He's got at least 4 years, BUT, the voter rolls need an enema.

2018. That cycle starts now.