Author Topic: Russia is thinking about handing over Edward Snowden to Trump as a ‘gift’  (Read 416 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I think they misunderstood his request for the blood of a virgin (just a joke folks, lighten up).

Notorious whistleblower Edward Snowden, who in 2013 released confidential information about the NSA’s efforts to spy on American citizens, has since been hiding out in Russia where he was granted asylum by the Russian government.

But it would appear that the Russian government has now found a more efficient use for Snowden. According to reports by U.S. intelligence, the Russians are considering handing the whistleblower over to the U.S. government as a “gift” in order to garner favor with President Donald Trump’s administration......

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/10/russia-is-thinking-about-handing-over-edward-snowden-to-trump-as-a-gift/

Offline Frank Cannon

Call me a Commie symp, but I would rather try to work with the Soviets again and screw the Chinamen now that their Oil money dried up and they are on the skids. It would be a reverse Nixon 1972 move. The last thing we need is a hot war in the Ukraine, Iran and Japan at the same time.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I know the NSA was doing some weird stuff.  But to violate the oath screws everyone.

One unelected 'dude' can suddenly decide "Hey, you know what? I personally don't like this. So I, personally, am going to shut the whole thing down and then move to Russia."

I don't care who you are, that is messed up?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

I know the NSA was doing some weird stuff.  But to violate the oath screws everyone.

One unelected 'dude' can suddenly decide "Hey, you know what? I personally don't like this. So I, personally, am going to shut the whole thing down and then move to Russia."

I don't care who you are, that is messed up?

Snowden is a real piece of filth. Love to see him handed over.