Author Topic: Americans Now Evenly Divided on Impeaching Trump  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Americans Now Evenly Divided on Impeaching Trump
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 06:34:13 pm »
I was calling for his impeachment in 2015 just to be first on the record.

My only requirement is that it be for legitimate reasons but I have faith that Trump can reach the threshhold.

Throw all the angry responses at me you want but don't expect a reply. I just don't care or respect Trumper opinions enough to waste time reading them, let alone responding.

Wait just a gol-darn minute.  I was as anti-Trump as anyone but I am forced to admit that I have liked Everything he has done so far.

I like all his appointments ... some I really like.

I like his Supreme Court nominee.

I like his executive order about serious vetting of immigrants and putting a hold on certain countries until they can be vetted.

I also like the way his election has revealed the democrats to be the crazed lunatics they are ... that they managed to keep somewhat hidden until Trump hate drove them over the edge.

I love that he is in office instead of Hillary.  Hillary would have put us on a road it would have been hard to come back from.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 06:37:55 pm »
Eh, even if true (big if), that poll shows only that about half of Americans are willing to impeach him despite him not having yet done anything worthy of impeachment.  Worthless.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 06:40:35 pm »
Wait just a gol-darn minute.  I was as anti-Trump as anyone but I am forced to admit that I have liked Everything he has done so far.

I like all his appointments ... some I really like.

I like his Supreme Court nominee.

I like his executive order about serious vetting of immigrants and putting a hold on certain countries until they can be vetted.

I also like the way his election has revealed the democrats to be the crazed lunatics they are ... that they managed to keep somewhat hidden until Trump hate drove them over the edge.

I love that he is in office instead of Hillary.  Hillary would have put us on a road it would have been hard to come back from.

What you said.

Its always been about the country, not the guy.

Wingnut

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 06:40:54 pm »
Eh, even if true (big if), that poll shows only that about half of Americans are willing to impeach him despite him not having yet done anything worthy of impeachment.  Worthless.

Your average American is a moron.  Even worse, they are morons that don't even know what impeachment means.