Author Topic: Renewed calls to get rid of Fox News’ Shepard Smith after he’s unable to control his contempt for Trump  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Snowflakism is contagious?! Call the CDC!!!

Christ, what a bunch of whiny-assed pansies: "He says things I don't like, he should be fired."

@EC

Never said he should be fired!  Said he was a JERK!  Twice now I believe but being a jerk is not a firing offense unless he acts that way to his boss.

I personally change the channel the instant he comes on but others can do as they please.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 02:15:04 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

All too common on our side these days.  **nononono*

Here's 1 neonazi scumbag who wants Smith arrested for it. He's apparently an anti globalist Trump supporter in New Zealand.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@EC

Never said he should be fired!  Said he was a JERK!  Twice now I believe but being a jerk is not a firing offense unless he acts that way to his boss.

I personally change the channel the instant he comes on but others can do as they please.

And that, my brother, is no less than I'd expect from you! (Though I'm mildly surprised he didn't need some dental if he got under your skin bad enough that you still hold it against him)  :beer:

Just jacked me off this morning, seeing this sort of snowflake crap from people one supposes claim to be conservative.
Don't make a fuss, just vote with the remote. Losing viewers with no BS controversy to bring in looky-loos as replacements will get him dealt with soon enough by his bosses. TV execs make sharks look the model of courtesy.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

I tune to one of the cable news channels only when some major event happens (e.g., natural disaster, terrorist attack), just to catch the latest information. Otherwise, I'd never ever watch them. Have to admit, though, that Shep Smith is one who gets me to change the channel, and it's been that way for years. He's just irritating and annoying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And that, my brother, is no less than I'd expect from you! (Though I'm mildly surprised he didn't need some dental if he got under your skin bad enough that you still hold it against him)  :beer:

Just jacked me off this morning, seeing this sort of snowflake crap from people one supposes claim to be conservative.
Don't make a fuss, just vote with the remote. Losing viewers with no BS controversy to bring in looky-loos as replacements will get him dealt with soon enough by his bosses. TV execs make sharks look the model of courtesy.

Actually he didn't get under my skin all that much.  I just don't care for him personally if you get my drift there!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Actually Trump is right on this one. Starting with their refusal to show the footage of what happened on 9/11 to the way they absolutely wait til the last minute to admit an attack was related to terrorism...the MSM has purposely under reported the issue.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So how long before we codify "Contempt of Trump" as a jailable offense?  :tongue2:
I like the sound of that. You are giving me a new idea.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.