Author Topic: Former State Dept Official: Trump Didn't Go Far Enough on Refugee Order, I Have Seen First-hand Its Abuse, Fraud  (Read 256 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Leah Barkoukis
Feb. 9, 2017

Excerpt:

“I have seen first-hand the abuses and fraud that permeate the refugee program and know about the entrenched interests that fight every effort to implement much-needed reform,” she said. “Despite claims of enhanced vetting, the reality is that it is virtually impossible to vet an individual who has no type of an official record, particularly in countries compromised by terrorism. U.S. immigration officials simply rely on the person’s often rehearsed and fabricated “testimony.” I have personally seen this on hundreds of occasions.”

Based on her experience, the refugee program is rife with “exploitations, inconsistencies and security lapses,” she explained, noting that it expanded “blindly” under the Obama administration, seemingly with no regard for security or the best interests of Americans.

More... http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/02/09/state-dept-veteran-i-have-seen-firsthand-the-abuse-and-fraud-in-the-us-refugee-program-n2283273