Author Topic: Sen. Schumer to Gorsuch: Go Public With Your Trump Bashing  (Read 1002 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Sen. Schumer to Gorsuch: Go Public With Your Trump Bashing
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 08:34:14 pm »
Blumenthal: Gorsuch OK'd Me to Reveal His Trump Criticisms

Was that before or after he served in Vietnam?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 08:37:08 pm »
Trump is perfectly capable of embarrassing himself, as he is merrily proving in spades.  What sort of a jacked up a$$hole tries to actively thwart his own nominee?

Well, we could always figure Trump isn't as stupid as he acts, and this is his way of torpedoing Gorsuch so he can nominate someone else after still fulfilling his nomination promise.

But I think it's just his mental disorder acting up.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2017, 09:11:54 pm »
Well, we could always figure Trump isn't as stupid as he acts, and this is his way of torpedoing Gorsuch so he can nominate someone else after still fulfilling his nomination promise.

But I think it's just his mental disorder acting up.

Now that's not a half-bad supposition.  Torpedo Gorsuch, say "sorry guys, I tried" and then nominate a liberal more to his liking.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2017, 09:25:20 pm »
Now that's not a half-bad supposition.  Torpedo Gorsuch, say "sorry guys, I tried" and then nominate a liberal more to his liking.

Yup...that's the hypothesis.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn