Author Topic: ‘Come after me’: Pennsylvania pol goes off on ‘gibbon’ Trump in profanity-laced Facebook post  (Read 348 times)

Offline goodwithagun

‘Come after me’: Pennsylvania pol goes off on ‘gibbon’ Trump in profanity-laced Facebook post
By Gabby Kaufman Feb. 8, 2017

Pennsylvania state Sen. Daylin Leach went after President Trump on Tuesday, branding him a “fascist, loofa-faced, s***-gibbon,” and challenging him to “come after me.”

Leach, a Philadelphia-area Democrat, posted a Politico report on Facebook about the president’s recent White House meeting with county sheriffs from across the country. During the meeting, one sheriff brought up civil asset forfeiture, a practice allowing law enforcement to seize money and property belonging to individuals accused of committing a crime, even before a verdict is handed down.

The sheriff, from Rockwall County, Texas, griped about a Texas state senator seeking to change the law so that a conviction would be required before a suspect’s assets could be seized.

The sheriff joked that “the cartel would build a monument” to the legislator.

“Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name? We’ll destroy his career,” Trump responded.

Excerp, read the rest here https://www.yahoo.com/news/come-after-me-pennsylvania-pol-goes-off-on-gibbon-trump-in-profanity-laced-facebook-post-210232804.html
I stand with Roosgirl.