Author Topic: BUSTED: CNN Rigged Cruz-Sanders Debate – Caught Handing Out Questions To The Audience  (Read 1754 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: GATEWAY PUNDIT

URL: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/busted-cnn-rigged-debate-cruz-sanders-video-photos/

by Ryan Saavedra

CNN Rigged The Debate With Questions

CNN has been caught handing a out question to a member of the audience instructing her what to ask Ted Cruz during Tuesday nights debate with Bernie Sanders about the future of Obamacare.

The Question that was read by Carol Hardaway:[/size]

I have multiple sclerosis but could not afford insurance – without the treatment or medications i need, i had problems with walking, with my speech, and my vision. When the affordable care act was passed I moved from our home state of Texas because they refused to expand Medicaid to Maryland and within 2 weeks I started receiving treatments through Medicaid and am now well enough to work as a substitute teacher.

Senator Cruz, can you promise me that you and the Republican leaders in congress will have – actually have a replacement plan in place for people like me who depend on their Medicaid? In other words, I like my coverage, can I keep it?

Below is a close up of the question that was asked to Senator Ted Cruz. The email is from a Gmal account as you can see from the top of the paper. The subject line reads “Your Question,” as the two photographs below show.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO...

Mike Cernovich tweeted this:

BUSTED! CNN emailed panelists with subject line, “YOUR QUESTION.” https://t.co/3LejrSlISA

— Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 (@Cernovich) February 8, 2017

If I wanted to remember my question I would email it to myself then print it out instead of writing it in Microsoft word and printing

— wat did they mean by (@PizzaPartyBen) February 8, 2017

Lol should we even be surprised pic.twitter.com/foWevqT6Hu

— wat did they mean by (@PizzaPartyBen) February 8, 2017

Offline skeeter

After the fourth question asking the same thing: Sen Cruz will you promise to keep X benefit, which has saved my baby's life, currently available in ACA? the pattern became apparent.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm not sure this is proof of rigging as we don't know the context of the email.  People could have subitted questions they wanted asked and CNN vetted and responded back with the ones they wanted. That's not 'rigging', thats the normal nature of producing a program.

Even if they did, it doesn't sound like it hurt in any way. From what I've read, Cruz paved over Sanders last night.

Gateway Pundit seems to be doing what they do best, jumping to YUGE conclusions with little evidene.

Offline endicom

Does that woman have MS?

Offline libertybele

I'm not sure this is proof of rigging as we don't know the context of the email.  People could have subitted questions they wanted asked and CNN vetted and responded back with the ones they wanted. That's not 'rigging', thats the normal nature of producing a program.

Even if they did, it doesn't sound like it hurt in any way. From what I've read, Cruz paved over Sanders last night.

Gateway Pundit seems to be doing what they do best, jumping to YUGE conclusions with little evidene.

From what you've read in here Cruz paved over Sanders; but according to all the media news outlets it was Bernie who paved over Cruz!!  *mad*

Ok ... now is the time for FOX to step in and start giving Cruz some FREE airtime!!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:32:46 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
From what you've read in here Cruz paved over Sanders; but according to all the media news outlets it was Bernie who paved over Cruz!!  *mad*

Ok ... now is the time for FOX to step in and start giving Cruz some FREE airtime!!!!

I would hope they would do so, but they're so in the tank for DT, they may not.

Offline libertybele

I would hope they would do so, but they're so in the tank for DT, they may not.

IMHO Trump owes Cruz big time ... if Cruz hadn't stated that he was voting for him I believe he would have lost.  Secondly, the only one in the Senate that seems to be publicly sticking up for Trump right now is Cruz!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

IMHO Trump owes Cruz big time ... if Cruz hadn't stated that he was voting for him I believe he would have lost.  Secondly, the only one in the Senate that seems to be publicly sticking up for Trump right now is Cruz!

McConnell’s report card on Trump: “High level of satisfaction”: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=248228.new#new

Silver Pines

@AbaraXas

Exactly.  I'm going to wait to see whether this is fake or not.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Yet Cruz handled it flawlessly.

Offline Cripplecreek

@AbaraXas

Exactly.  I'm going to wait to see whether this is fake or not.

Doesn't matter in my opinion.

It was Ted Cruz, they had no choice but to try.  :silly:

Silver Pines

@libertybele

After all of the free air time Fox gave Trump during the campaign, and the public revelation that Ailes promised to do all he could to get him elected, I don't think that will happen.

My husband and I have been watching CNN for months now whenever we want TV news (which isn't often).  Sure, they're biased, but we know that going in.  For us, it's preferable to a network which claims to be fair and balanced but is just the opposite.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

After all of the free air time Fox gave Trump during the campaign, and the public revelation that Ailes promised to do all he could to get him elected, I don't think that will happen.

My husband and I have been watching CNN for months now whenever we want TV news (which isn't often).  Sure, they're biased, but we know that going in.  For us, it's preferable to a network which claims to be fair and balanced but is just the opposite.

I watch very little TV and get most of my news on-line and what people post in this forum and  I occasionally watch about a half hour of one of the talk shows on FOX at night. With all the fake news and anti-Trump, pro-liberal news floating around it does nothing but aggravate me.

Offline Cripplecreek

@libertybele

I switched to CNN during the primaries as well. In their bias against republicans they were treated all the republicans equally.

What finally caused me to abandon FOX permanently was the way the on air personality nodded like bobbleheads at Trump's claim that Rafael Cruz was involved in the JFK assassination. CNN actually questioned the story and investigated it before determining that there was zero evidence. In fact they said the only evidence they found was contrary to the claim.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:35:42 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Frandia

Lets not forget this:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/poll-cnn-least-trusted-cable-news-network/

Poll: CNN Least Trusted Cable News Network
Fox News most trusted, watched

...and I seldom watch FOX.

Offline Frandia

@libertybele

FOX is no different than any of the others.  Conservatives dominate the radio airwaves.  Liberals dominate the mainstream media.  Internet news is split about evenly.

One most draw from all but make their own conclusions.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:45:00 pm by Abe »

Silver Pines

Doesn't matter in my opinion.

It was Ted Cruz, they had no choice but to try.  :silly:

@Cripplecreek

They always will.  He'll handle it.   :laugh:

Silver Pines

FOX is no different than any of the others.  Conservatives dominate the radio airwaves.  Liberals dominate the mainstream media.  Internet news is split about evenly.

One most draw from all but make their own conclusions.

@Abe

During the campaign, I found the twitter timelines of Steve Deace, Ben Shapiro, Jonah Goldberg, John Podhoretz, and a few others to be really good news sources.

Offline Frandia

@Abe

During the campaign, I found the twitter timelines of Steve Deace, Ben Shapiro, Jonah Goldberg, John Podhoretz, and a few others to be really good news sources.

Not much for Twitter myself but someone I know from elsewhere gets lots of useful and timely data.  She's a wizard at it too.

Offline Frandia

@Abe

I believe I forgot to say thank you in my previous post for those names.

Offline Meldrew

@Abe

I did the same and those are great folks to follow.  There are many more.  If you keep your timeline well pruned it can be a great source for news and a little bit of fun too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Does that woman have MS?
Even more:
I moved from our home state of Texas because they refused to expand Medicaid to Maryland and within 2 weeks I started receiving treatments through Medicaid
COuld she have moved to Maryland and got Medicaid there before the ACA, anyway?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If you go back before Iowa, Trump and Cruz were pretty close, policy wise. Cruz was at loggerheads often with the GOPe before the campaign. He was considered somewhat an 'outsider' as a result. That and much else got smeared in the campaign.

Cruz is sticking up for what he believes is right. If he and Trump are on the same page, that's just fine with me. If they differ, I believe Cruz will continue to stick up for what he believes is right, regardless.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If you go back before Iowa, Trump and Cruz were pretty close, policy wise. Cruz was at loggerheads often with the GOPe before the campaign. He was considered somewhat an 'outsider' as a result. That and much else got smeared in the campaign.

Cruz is sticking up for what he believes is right. If he and Trump are on the same page, that's just fine with me. If they differ, I believe Cruz will continue to stick up for what he believes is right, regardless.

That's what I got out of the debate with Bernie Tuesday night.  I had wondered if Cruz had been chastened by his run for president, and if he would "adapt" as politicians do.  Nope, same Cruz.