Author Topic: The end of Sarah Palin is here  (Read 21737 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: The end of Sarah Palin is here
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2017, 05:11:30 pm »
There must be a point where having extremely, almost cartoonishly large breasts actually hinders your fighting ability, right?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2017, 05:20:34 pm »
There must be a point where having extremely, almost cartoonishly large breasts actually hinders your fighting ability, right?

Probably, especially if the opponent is either female or ghey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2017, 05:24:50 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

Could you increase the font size you use, because I could swear that you just spoke utter blasphemy against Terrible and mighty Talos, Lydia, and most importantly, the holy relics she bares.

Trump is Ulfric Stormcloak.  I suppose Hillary would be Jarl Elisif, eh?  The appeasing wife of the prior ruler of Skyrim....

For those who have no idea what this is about, Skyrim is a game at which players must eventually make a choice between backing the Empire, which tolerates the globalistic (and oppressive) High Elven hegemony, which suppresses the native religion, or the rebellious Stormcloaks, who want to preserve the northern land of Skyrim for its own people, and end the High Elven domination.  Players usually split pretty evenly because the Stormcloak leader is something of a bigot even though his cause is just.

The parallels are actually pretty remarkable.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2017, 05:38:08 pm »
Oh trust me. I ensured that my dear blessing from Talos is wrapped only in the finest armor uniquely suited to the bitter cold of the Tamriellian north! No way do I want my widdle arrow magnet to get a chill!

Besides, she positively glows with Dawnbreaker and Spellbreaker to defend herself from TeH DarKZ ForceZ.

Her plastic surgeon was GREAT!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2017, 06:46:10 pm »
She's a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker, oh my...

Don't mess around with me!
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2017, 06:48:03 pm »
Who cares?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Wingnut

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2017, 06:59:04 pm »
Her plastic surgeon was GREAT!

She's not bad. She was just drawn that way!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2017, 08:13:28 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

Trump is Ulfric Stormcloak.  I suppose Hillary would be Jarl Elisif, eh?  The appeasing wife of the prior ruler of Skyrim....

For those who have no idea what this is about, Skyrim is a game at which players must eventually make a choice between backing the Empire, which tolerates the globalistic (and oppressive) High Elven hegemony, which suppresses the native religion, or the rebellious Stormcloaks, who want to preserve the northern land of Skyrim for its own people, and end the High Elven domination.  Players usually split pretty evenly because the Stormcloak leader is something of a bigot even though his cause is just.

The parallels are actually pretty remarkable.
As an interesting side note, the absolute Holy Wars that I have seen on game forums over the years about Ulfric and Empire vs. Stormcloak provide a great window into how the younger set views human rights/geopolitics. And it is NOT good.

Because they don't have to fear using real world analogs like black/muslim/gay/whatever, they go on rather freely wuith their opinions. Those opinions reveal the depth of indoctrination that the liberal system has warped them. It is all feelings based with absolutely no regard for consequense of action. None of it is thought through in the slightest. And they come down on the side of the Empire every time, casting Ulfric literally as Hitler and praising the Empire/Thalmor for attempting to wipe out Talos worship to bring 'Unity' to the continent.

Secondary side note for non players - Talos bears a striking parallel to Jesus Christ in that he was human, a leader of men and ascended to the divine.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2017, 08:14:07 pm »

I'm guessing you are female.

Wingnut

« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2017, 08:16:08 pm »
I'm guessing you are female.

****slapping

Post op.   :silly: :silly:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2017, 08:25:31 pm »
Because they don't have to fear using real world analogs like black/muslim/gay/whatever, they go on rather freely wuith their opinions. Those opinions reveal the depth of indoctrination that the liberal system has warped them. It is all feelings based with absolutely no regard for consequense of action. None of it is thought through in the slightest. And they come down on the side of the Empire every time, casting Ulfric literally as Hitler and praising the Empire/Thalmor for attempting to wipe out Talos worship to bring 'Unity' to the continent.

It's almost funny if it wouldn't be so sad -- I've had similar discussions with some others.  They'll say "Ulfric says 'Skyrim for the Nords'", so he's a racist.  And I point out that he doesn't actually kick out other people -- he just doesn't trust them.  And in contrast, the Thalmor actually kidnap and drag off to torture anyone who varies from their religious orthodoxy.  But to those people, slightly intolerant words are worse than horrible action.  And part of that is also because they don't think religious freedom is important, so if a few dissenters get dragged off and never seen again, it's no great loss.

Funny how well the politics of that game mirror what we're living right now.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2017, 08:31:58 pm »
As an interesting side note, the absolute Holy Wars that I have seen on game forums over the years about Ulfric and Empire vs. Stormcloak provide a great window into how the younger set views human rights/geopolitics. And it is NOT good.

Be grateful you play Skyrim (and Fallout 4, I think?). The Starbound forums are furry central.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

• Technical
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2017, 08:32:09 pm »

****slapping

Post op.   :silly: :silly:

Brave of you to come out, Wingnut, thanks for letting us know.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2017, 08:36:49 pm »
And they come down on the side of the Empire every time, casting Ulfric literally as Hitler and praising the Empire/Thalmor for attempting to wipe out Talos worship to bring 'Unity' to the continent.

@Norm Lenhart

Wow.

I don't go onto any of the Skyrim fora, so I hadn't realized that.

I also haven't played Skyrim enough to know...is it really that clear-cut that Ulfric is the good guy?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:38:22 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Wingnut

« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2017, 08:40:30 pm »

Brave of you to come out, Wingnut, thanks for letting us know.

I figured I'd be like that transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

geronl

« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2017, 08:41:51 pm »

Secondary side note for non players - Talos bears a striking parallel to Jesus Christ in that he was human, a leader of men and ascended to the divine.

Jesus was divine before birth, from start to now (he's not truly dead but risen)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2017, 08:43:06 pm »
It's almost funny if it wouldn't be so sad -- I've had similar discussions with some others.  They'll say "Ulfric says 'Skyrim for the Nords'", so he's a racist.  And I point out that he doesn't actually kick out other people -- he just doesn't trust them.  And in contrast, the Thalmor actually kidnap and drag off to torture anyone who varies from their religious orthodoxy.  But to those people, slightly intolerant words are worse than horrible action.  And part of that is also because they don't think religious freedom is important, so if a few dissenters get dragged off and never seen again, it's no great loss.

Funny how well the politics of that game mirror what we're living right now.

They do indeed.

What's really interesting to me following the 'racist rants' is when you point out that Ulfric actually took the Dark Elves in after the Red Mountain blew up and wrecked a ton of their homeland, THEN gave them a big chunk of his city to live and work in. They always default to "SEGRIGATION!!!" although the Dark elves walk and do business throughout the city openly and freely. The ONLY open racism is a couple drunks that harass one woman.

On the other hand, the Thalmor and Empire are executing heretics, have patrols attacking across the continent and cleared every temple of anything to do with Talos. So much for the seperation of church and state.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2017, 08:44:29 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

Wow.

I don't go onto any of the Skyrim fora, so I hadn't realized that.

I also haven't played Skyrim enough to know...is it really that clear-cut that Ulfric is the good guy?

He's not actually 'good' He's the classic lesser evil in a realm of bad.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2017, 08:45:39 pm »
IIRC, Macho Women with Guns had a trait "Topheavy" that took that into account.  But it had benefits.

+++++++++

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2017, 08:45:46 pm »
Be grateful you play Skyrim (and Fallout 4, I think?). The Starbound forums are furry central.

All the Bethesda games. F4 and Sky mostly. Pretty much the only ones I can deal with. Lot of garbage out there in gameland lately.

Online corbe

« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2017, 08:46:08 pm »
   Sadly, back on TOPIC.

Rumors of my Demise are greatly over exaggerated.

Sean Spicer questioned on PM’s visit, rumours Sarah Palin will be named Canadian ambassador

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said the White House will shortly announce details of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s state visit, and
wouldn’t deny Sarah Palin is being considered for ambassador to Canada.

http://globalnews.ca/video/3236232/sean-spicer-questioned-on-pms-visit-naming-sarah-palin-as-canadian-ambassador

*pay no attention to the article there about : Young women’s pubic hair grooming practices ‘concerning’ to doctors

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2017, 08:48:18 pm »
All the Bethesda games. F4 and Sky mostly. Pretty much the only ones I can deal with. Lot of garbage out there in gameland lately.

Does F4 get modded a lot like Skyrim?
+++++++++

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2017, 08:48:48 pm »
IIRC, Macho Women with Guns had a trait "Topheavy" that took that into account.  But it had benefits.

Basic physics. Large boobs are like OEM armor. And sitting in front of the heart means an  assed layer of protection i  a critical area.

Same reason for platform heels on the battlefeild. All the shrapnel could cripple them if stepped on. The added height is a safety measure...

True story!

• Technical
« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2017, 08:49:09 pm »
I figured I'd be like that transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

:laugh: :nono:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2017, 08:49:38 pm »
And part of that is also because they don't think religious freedom is important, so if a few dissenters get dragged off and never seen again, it's no great loss.

If the Thalmor dragged off those who were atheists, rather than Talos worshippers, then the support would be entirely reversed.
+++++++++