Author Topic: The Left and Islam: Brothers from Another Mother  (Read 671 times)

Offline endicom

The Left and Islam: Brothers from Another Mother
« on: February 06, 2017, 11:45:51 pm »
PJ Media
Michael Walsh
Feb. 6, 2017

"Bleak" and "dark" -- according to the New York Times in an extraordinary piece of pro-Muslim agitprop the other day, this is the view of Islam held by President Trump and his top aides. And this, needless to say, is a very bad thing:

It was at a campaign rally in August that President Trump most fully unveiled the dark vision of an America under siege by “radical Islam” that is now radically reshaping the policies of the United States.

On a stage lined with American flags in Youngstown, Ohio, Mr. Trump, who months before had called for a “total and complete shutdown” of Muslim immigration, argued that the United States faced a threat on par with the greatest evils of the 20th century. The Islamic State was brutalizing the Middle East, and Muslim immigrants in the West were killing innocents at nightclubs, offices and churches, he said. Extreme measures were needed.

“The hateful ideology of radical Islam,” he told supporters, must not be “allowed to reside or spread within our own communities.”

>

Islam's inherent hostility toward the West seems to me utterly inarguable. From the time the Arab armies swept out of the desert, the adherents of the Religion of Peace have waged continual war upon Christendom, the formerly Christian middle east, Hindu India, Zoroastrian Persia, and Indonesia. To deny that is simply irresponsible.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/02/06/the-left-and-islam-brothers-from-another-mother/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: The Left and Islam: Brothers from Another Mother
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 02:07:55 am »
India has Zoroastrians because they fled Iran in the invasion way back when.

The article is correct, the writing is on the wall. I saw some doofus bumpersticker on a car today, so yes, the leftists are out there.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 02:11:42 am »
India has Zoroastrians because they fled Iran in the invasion way back when.

The article is correct, the writing is on the wall. I saw some doofus bumpersticker on a car today, so yes, the leftists are out there.

I'm surprised they didn't then flee India.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 02:14:02 am »

I'm surprised they didn't then flee India.
I don't know the history of that area, but compared to Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, India historically appears fairly tolerant, hence, even granting that there has been much strife over there.