Author Topic: Trump: “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think—our country’s so innocent?”  (Read 14866 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
And I am levying a sintax of one aww shit for this: It's disrespectful of a President to ask if he respects a dictator?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Why is asking that question disrespectful to you? Trump has resisted every attempt to come out against Putin.

It isn't the question. It is the phraseology.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It isn't the question. It is the phraseology.

So what you're saying is that Trump is a snowflake who needs a safespace?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

So what you're saying is that Trump is a snowflake who needs a safespace?

I agree with what trump said and this country needs to own it.

If you are pro-abortion you are a baby killer: Own it.

If you support political erroneous felonious bullshit like Bush2 and Iraq you are a killer: Own it.

If you are a member of the military and were trained to be a killer yay for our team: Own it.

No. I don't think trump is a snowflake. I think he is a crusty white dog turd that has laid in the sun too long. I look at him and think--so that's what a yeast infection looks like. He isn't a toad squatting on a mushroom. He is the squat the mushroom is feeding on. More?

My point about BOR is that my mom told me to never pick on the hadicapped. So Bill O'Really, why did you do it?