Author Topic: Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos will attend White House press briefing  (Read 3486 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos will attend White House press briefing
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2017, 12:39:04 am »
Now, "I" see that kids expression and think the kid just realized that Milo has his picture. And the fear is real. Milo had a thing for young Black guys.

Just sayin.

@Norm Lenhart

Yes, he was interviewed by Tucker Carlson and he had to mention the black guys in his bedroom---twice.

Silver Pines

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2017, 12:42:25 am »
@CatherineofAragon

People should find a better champion of free speech.

@Cripplecreek

Thanks for posting that.

A friend of mine asked me, "Do you know who Milo is?" and went on to talk about the riots.  I was just waiting for her to start gushing over him...I knew I wasn't going to be able to let it go.  But she didn't.

It makes me sick to see conservatives championing his kind.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2017, 12:43:23 am »

@Norm Lenhart

Yes, he was interviewed by Tucker Carlson and he had to mention the black guys in his bedroom---twice.

He comments on it often. I have yet to see an interview/speech where he doesn't make a couple black dude sex references. I think his Sargon of Akad interview talking about seducing his priest as a minor takes the cake though.

It's great to see him slam liberals/feminazis, but ultimately he does way more harm than good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2017, 12:53:27 am »
He comments on it often. I have yet to see an interview/speech where he doesn't make a couple black dude sex references. I think his Sargon of Akad interview talking about seducing his priest as a minor takes the cake though.

It's great to see him slam liberals/feminazis, but ultimately he does way more harm than good.

The guy is disgustingly licentious.

But he's causing severe cognitive dissonance on the left and I enjoy that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2017, 01:02:17 am »
The guy is disgustingly licentious.

But he's causing severe cognitive dissonance on the left and I enjoy that.
Only Nixon could go to China. The trouble with Milo anywhere near conservatism is that aside from him being the opposite of what conservatism represents in many respects, so called conservatives will be 'pragmatic' as usual and ditch social conservatism if he pats their widdle heads a couple times.

Milo is gay, first, last and foremost. Everything is secondary to that agenda.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2017, 01:04:01 am »
Yay, gay neonazis in the white house.

Never heard of him before until his appearance at the University of Washington was protested a week or so ago. My jaw dropped when the news showed this so-called conservative speaking on the stage dressed very feminine including a purple marabou Feather jacket. I hope this guy's 15 minutes of fame is come quickly to an end.  Nothing good can come out of him being our conservative voice.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:04:43 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 01:10:10 am »
Only Nixon could go to China. The trouble with Milo anywhere near conservatism is that aside from him being the opposite of what conservatism represents in many respects, so called conservatives will be 'pragmatic' as usual and ditch social conservatism if he pats their widdle heads a couple times.

Milo is gay, first, last and foremost. Everything is secondary to that agenda.

Already seeing that. I mentioned that for all of Trump's executive orders, he doesn't intend to use one to remove the workplace protections Obama put in place by executive order. I was inundated with Trump supporters claiming I just want to throw gays off buildings.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 01:17:52 am »
Already seeing that. I mentioned that for all of Trump's executive orders, he doesn't intend to use one to remove the workplace protections Obama put in place by executive order. I was inundated with Trump supporters claiming I just want to throw gays off buildings.

Step your game up! A couple of us got called genocidal bigots on the Muslim threads over the last couple days. You're slackin! ;)

That move by Trump was not a plus on my scorecard to be sure. It's gonna be in conflict with his religious freedom EOs, sure as the sun rises.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 01:19:35 am »
Is it me? Yeah, it is. I don't know the damn difference between a gay moslem in the White House and a gay Neo-Nazi in the White House.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 01:21:10 am »
Never heard of him before until his appearance at the University of Washington was protested a week or so ago. My jaw dropped when the news showed this so-called conservative speaking on the stage dressed very feminine including a purple marabou Feather jacket. I hope this guy's 15 minutes of fame is come quickly to an end.  Nothing good can come out of him being our conservative voice.

You really havn't heard of him until then? He is like Ann Counter if Ann was a woman. A little gayer than Liberace but not as flamboint as Sean Hannity.

He calls Trump, 'daddy'.

Silver Pines

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 01:22:00 am »

@Norm Lenhart

I didn't know about that one.  Lovely.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 01:23:03 am »

Step your game up! A couple of us got called genocidal bigots on the Muslim threads over the last couple days. You're slackin! ;)

That move by Trump was not a plus on my scorecard to be sure. It's gonna be in conflict with his religious freedom EOs, sure as the sun rises.

The only purpose of islam is to destroy civilization. I want Ascension. If it takes me being a genocidal bigot to achieve that so be it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 01:27:56 am »
@Norm Lenhart

I didn't know about that one.  Lovely.

There's a couple on Youtube with Sargon. Can't remember which. First one he did I think.

Worse than it sounds, trust me.

Silver Pines

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 01:37:50 am »
There's a couple on Youtube with Sargon. Can't remember which. First one he did I think.

Worse than it sounds, trust me.

Oh, I do.  I have no problem believing it.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 03:20:46 pm »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 03:27:03 pm »
Just checked and you ain't kidding.

And the second he steps out of line they'll attack him with every ounce of savage fury they can muster while seated in a lazy boy.

geronl

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2017, 05:29:24 pm »
Milo is not "right-wing". The man literally hates conservatives.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2017, 03:07:54 pm »
You really havn't heard of him until then? He is like Ann Counter if Ann was a woman. A little gayer than Liberace but not as flamboint as Sean Hannity.
:silly: :silly: :silly: