Author Topic: E-Cigarette Smoking May Be Bad for Your Heart  (Read 9239 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: E-Cigarette Smoking May Be Bad for Your Heart
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2017, 01:04:27 pm »
Studies show that the National Death Rate is holding steady at 100%.

I've heard people raving about this death thing. On the down side, there are no returns. And there can be wait times. On the up side it is convenient. You're delivered right to its door.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline anubias

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 03:12:18 pm »
@Victoria33,

FWIW dep:

http://www.alternativenewsproject.org/article/health-healing/toxic-metals-found-in-e-cigarette-liquids

analyzed the liquid in five brands of first generation e-cigarettes for cadmium, chromium, lead, manganese and nickel.

Oh please.  They want to tax ecigs because they hate that they're not getting the tax revenue from cigarettes that they once stole from smokers.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 03:33:16 pm »
Oh please.  They want to tax ecigs because they hate that they're not getting the tax revenue from cigarettes that they once stole from smokers.

I don't need all these (cadmium, chromium, lead, manganese and nickel) fancy additions to my diet. I get plenty of mercury from my tuna fish.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2017, 03:01:32 am »

I'm just glad they haven't set their eyes on me yet.

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2017, 08:57:17 pm »
I'm just glad they haven't set their eyes on me yet.

Aside from raising the taxes on loose cigarette tobacco by 2600% in one fell swoop to pay for SCHIP. The loophole then was for people who rolled their own to switch to pipe tobacco which was just a slightly coarser cut than cigarette tobacco. The price ended up being about half what loose cigarette tobacco was.