Author Topic: 3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020 (she was a senior FedGov official)  (Read 2895 times)

Offline endicom

Foreign Policy
Rosa Brooks
Jan. 30, 2017

Excerpt:

The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.

More... http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/3-ways-to-get-rid-of-president-trump-before-2020-impeach-25th-amendment-coup/

Wingnut

Rosa certainly has a hard-on for the current POTUS. 

Offline endicom

Rosa certainly has a hard-on for the current POTUS.

I like how she calls Trump insane while acting somewhat less than rational.

And look at the jobs she's held in the FedGov: Rosa Brooks is a law professor at Georgetown University and a Schwartz senior fellow at the New America Foundation. She served as a counselor to the U.S. defense undersecretary for policy from 2009 to 2011 and previously served as a senior advisor at the U.S. State Department.

Oceander

Another one who, were the world semi-rational, would be gettIng a proctology exam from the Secret Service about now, and having her security clearances revoked.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Another one who, were the world semi-rational, would be gettIng a proctology exam from the Secret Service about now, and having her security clearances revoked.

She has security clearances?  Oh my!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@endicom
@Quix
@Freya

I have already written about her second and third way and I have another. 

Her second way is impeachment and that could happen if Trump does something drastic that is criminal, against the law, something egregious the country cannot abide.  Something so terrible even the Republicans are willing to start impeachment.

Her third way is the 25th amendment and that could happen if Trump has a mental breakdown and can't function, which I believe is possible.  His emotions are always on his sleeve and he must attack people/countries/foreign leaders, every day who have the slightest objection to something he does, and now has to do it 24 yrs. a day as he sees the non-stop public objections to him across the country and from other countries/leaders. 

Another way is if he has a physical breakdown which I think is possible since he only sleeps 3-4 hours a night and in this 24 hr. job, his brain/body can't take it and he has a heart attack or stroke - his body shuts down.  That would also invoke the 25th amendment.

Offline Frank Cannon

This old bat is a piece of Fascist filth. No wonder she got a job with Obama.

I get a real special feeling inside when I read meltdown pieces from radicals. I enjoy knowing that everyday she wakes up and realizes that Trump is President that she goes into a deep mind numbing depression that no amount of pills and chardonnay can cure. 

Offline endicom

How many more of her mentality are still in place and directing policy?

Wingnut

I get a real special feeling inside when I read meltdown pieces from radicals. I enjoy knowing that everyday she wakes up and realizes that Trump is President that she goes into a deep mind numbing depression that no amount of pills and chardonnay can cure.

I only got past a paragraph of her bile.   Did she happen to mention the one way her ilk love to get rid of a sitting President?

Offline Frank Cannon

I only got past a paragraph of her bile.   Did she happen to mention the one way her ilk love to get rid of a sitting President?

She pretty well walk right up to it without officially saying it. She definitely has deep mental problems.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She has security clearances?  Oh my!!!
Meh. Who needs them. Just hack hillary's server...or wait for the Wikileaks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Hmmmm. Depends on the pills.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Mod2

As her writing appears to be just her opinion, I'm moving this out of News and into Opinion.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This woman shouldn't be let anywhere near the government again.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Pentagon official says anti-Trump military coup now possible

Says Trump ‘as crazy as everyone feared’; claims military overthrow and ‘an insane order’ both ‘frightening’

By Carlo Muñoz - The Washington Times - Thursday, February 2, 2017

A former Defense Department official under the Obama administration has raised the specter of a military coup to remove President Donald Trump from power.

In an editorial penned for Foreign Policy, senior Pentagon policy official Rosa Brooks publicly suggested a military insurrection against the Trump administration may be the only option to oust one of the most divisive presidents in American history.

“Donald Trump’s first week as president has made it all too clear: Yes, he is as crazy as everyone feared,” Ms. Brooks wrote. “[One] possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.”

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/2/rosa-brooks-obama-pentagon-official-says-anti-trum/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Wow, the leftists really are insane, aren't they?  If the military didn't overthrow Obama in a coup, there's zero chance they'd do so to Trump, who is certainly better liked than Obama among the ranks.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline skeeter

Trump had better get cracking on cleaning these Obama appointed polyps out of the bowels of every single federal agency, or we're gonna be treated to this kind of seditious poison every day for the next four years.

I guess Brooks is no longer in government, but I'm sure there're plenty of them still there.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 03:28:08 pm by skeeter »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm not a Trump fan, but he looks downright soporific compared to these looney toons. Anyway suggesting a military coup should never be allowed anywhere near a position of power for the rest of their life.

Offline verga

Trump had better get cracking on cleaning these Obama appointed polyps out of the bowels of every single federal agency, or we're gonna be treated to this kind of seditious poison every day for the next four eight years.
@skeeter you misspelled "eight". I fixed it for you.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline endicom

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Note to Liberals…we're not working for some European or Middle East Dictator…we don't do coups.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Military.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wow, the leftists really are insane, aren't they?

Completely and irrevocably!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

How many more of her mentality are still in place and directing policy?

More than you can imagine...they are working under the radar in positions that exempt them from Presidential appointments.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
More than you can imagine...they are working under the radar in positions that exempt them from Presidential appointments.

And that has been true for many decades now!  Far more than most imagine!

- J. R. R. Tolkien