Author Topic: DNC Expels Chairman Candidate From Race for ‘Disgusting’ Criticism of Islam  (Read 13450 times)

HonestJohn

So we shouldn't automatically assume neo-Nazis would do anything bad?   

Because Nazism is a religion?

WTF?

What next, comparing Judaism to Communism?  And Mormonism to Maoism?  And Hinduism to Stalinism?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:07:43 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Norm Lenhart

H'okay.

Your words:

1. Every Muslim is a jihadist.
2. Every Muslim is a liar.

Their words. It's in the book they claim which every word is true. Read it sometime. Don't be pissed at me because I have. Maybe you should take it seriously when their guiding 'word' tells them Taqquya is a good thing and Jihad is the way.

HonestJohn

Nonsense.  Christianity doesn't call for the execution of gays.  In islam, it's a tenet of the ideology.

Christianity does call for the execution of Wiccans.

And since the criteria is to judge a person by the tenets of their faith, then Christians must be bloodthirsty murderers, yes?

Offline uglybiker

And it's a damn shame really. So sad...

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

HonestJohn

Their words. It's in the book they claim which every word is true. Read it sometime. Don't be pissed at me because I have. Maybe you should take it seriously when their guiding 'word' tells them Taqquya is a good thing and Jihad is the way.

Just like how evangelicals believe that every word of the Bible is true?  Why, then, they must all be murderers.

Doth the good book not say, "Suffer not a witch to live"?

This attitude towards Muslims is hypocritical at best.  Outright religious hatred at worst.  And we've seen that before.

Offline skeeter

And since the criteria is to judge a person by the tenets of their faith, then Christians must be bloodthirsty murderers, yes?

Site your new testament source or shut up.

HonestJohn

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:17:10 am by HonestJohn »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I espouse nuanced positions.  I espouse pragmatic positions.  I espouse my own positions.

I've read what's in ObamaCare.   The whole damn thing.   I have friends and colleagues who are Muslim, relatives who are gay, and known all sorts of folks who've made mistakes in life.  So shoot me for my apostasy.   

I have 40 years of history as a Republican.   I voted for Reagan in '76.  Who the f$#@ are you?

You espouse the positions of  Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Ellison. That is who you are, by your own admission.

Your emotional profane outburst further cements you to resemble current style liberals.

I voted for Reagan and never wavered. That is who I am.

I voted for Trump, and I recall months ago you said you might vote for Hillary.

What you did 40 years ago, is less important than what you believe and do now.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:19:40 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just like how evangelicals believe that every word of the Bible is true?  Why, then, they must all be murderers.

Doth the good book not say, "Suffer not a witch to live"?

This attitude towards Muslims is hypocritical at best.  Outright religious hatred at worst.  And we've seen that before.

I guess you missed the whole 'New Testament' thing.

BTW, when was the last time granny at the sunday meetin' set fire to some shick on a broom and when was the last time a muslim killed a homosexual, a christian, a Jew or anyone INCLUDING ANOTHER MUSLIM in the name of ALLAH?

Are Christian churches filled with the sound of fure and brimstone parishioners calling for the Castro District to be murdered wholesale? No?

Didn't think so.

Wingnut

Site your new testament source or shut up.

A liberals new testament is different from normal folks.   

Offline skeeter

http://biblehub.com/kjv/exodus/22.htm

I said New Testament. The new covenant.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Offline Norm Lenhart

A liberals new testament is different from normal folks.

Indeed

Wiki...
The Book of Exodus or, simply, Exodus (from Ancient Greek: ἔξοδος, éxodos, meaning "going out"; Hebrew: שְׁמוֹת‎, Shəmōṯ, "Names", the second word of the beginning of the text: "These are the names of the sons of Israel" Hebrew: ואלה שמות בני ישראל‎), is the second book of the Torah and the Hebrew Bible (the Old Testament).[1

HonestJohn

I guess you missed the whole 'New Testament' thing.

BTW, when was the last time granny at the sunday meetin' set fire to some shick on a broom and when was the last time a muslim killed a homosexual, a christian, a Jew or anyone INCLUDING ANOTHER MUSLIM in the name of ALLAH?

Are Christian churches filled with the sound of fure and brimstone parishioners calling for the Castro District to be murdered wholesale? No?

Didn't think so.

It's from the King James Version of the bible.  The Tanakh says something different.

In other words, it's Christian version.

And you're moving the goalposts.  Ask yourself if you gave two flying rat's patooties when anyone defending Muslims ask *YOU* the same things? 

You didn't!  So you get to be judged by the same yardstick.

---

And if you are going to play the whole 'Christians don't use the Old Testament' schtick, then you're giving up all use of the Old Testament to justify Christ.  For that's not Christian, as you've said.)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:26:53 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Norm Lenhart

It's from the King James Version of the bible.  The Tanakh says something different.

In other words, it's Christian version.

And you're moving the goalposts.  Ask yourself if you gave two flying rat's patooties when anyone defending Muslims ask *YOU* the same things? 

You didn't!  So you get to be judged by the same yardstick.

Exodus in KJ is just as old testament as it is in every other Bible. You really shouldn't speak outside areas of knowledge. It's not hard to research.

You arent asking me the same thing. I am not bound by a book the New Testament superceeded. We are talking about Muslims here. Not your scapegoats/whipping posts. I moved no goalpost. YOU built a strawman.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's not qualified to serve because he's a Muslim. Sharia and the Constitution are mutually exclusive.
@Norm Lenhart  @Jazzhead

BINGO! As a practicing Muslim,he is by definition anti-American. He disqualified himself. The DNC won't get rid of him because blacks have a lot of power in the DNC,and there are more black Muslims than there are black homosexuals with political connection.  Also,due to the stupidity of what passes for a Republican Party these days,homosexuals have nowhere to go other than the Dim Party,so they Dims can treat them like the little bitches they are and still not worry about losing their votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

HonestJohn

I don't claim to be an expert on theology. But I know when it is being perverted by the likes of Jizzyhead and dishonest john, and other liberals to further their agenda.

Good to see that you can understand that your reflection show in my mirror is perverted.

Now you just need to understand that it's a reflection of yourself.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I don't claim to be an expert on theology. But I know when it is being perverted by the likes of Jizzyhead and dishonest john, and other liberals to further their agenda.

Nor do I. but then again I don't walk into a football game and ask who the 3rd baseman is either. Unlike a couple here. Then complain that the driver got carded for traveling.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Good to see that you can understand that your reflection show in my mirror is perverted.

Now you just need to understand that it's a reflection of yourself.

You need to stop using funhouse mirrors. they distort reality.

Wingnut

Nor do I. but then again I don't walk into a football game and ask who the 3rd baseman is either. Unlike a couple here. Then complain that the driver got carded for traveling.

LOL.  You left out the hockey puck in question!

Offline Norm Lenhart

LOL.  You left out the hockey puck in question!

I figured two pieces of unthinking dense material in this thread was enough.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What the hell?  What was "liberal" about what I said?    Ellison may well be a bigoted against gays, but why is it  "liberal" to ask that such bigotry be demonstrated by what he's actually said or done, rather than assuming he's bigoted because of the religion he practices? 

What if a similar accusation were to be made against an individual because he's Christian?  If I were to question such accusation, would you still claim I'm a "liberal"?

@Jazzhead

You are going to keep getting hit with the "liberal" tag as long as you keep treating Islam like "just another religion". It's not. It is true that Islam couldn't care less about race,but they are freaking Nazi's about pretty much everything else else,including homosexuality. As long as it's an adult male that a male is humping,that is. Islam doesn't seem to have a problem with adult males humping boys.

Wingnut

I figured two pieces of unthinking dense material in this thread was enough.

My bad.  KISS.  Keep it simple (for the) stupid.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

OK, first of all wiccans didn't exist when Christ was alive, and secondly He didn't call for their execution.  That's just weird.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Well,  this would seem to answer a question a lot of us have been wondering.  In the calculus of   grievance politics,   would "gayness"  or Islam win?   

The answer would appear to be that Islam beats "gayness". 

Good to know.

@DiogenesLamp

It's a simple matter of numbers. Muslims probably outnumber homosexuals 100 to 1 or more,and more numbers equals more votes and more financial contributions.

Also,don't forget that Muslims have unrestricted access to national treasuries,and homosexuals don't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ellison is an American, and his practice of his religion shouldn't be prejudged by what goes on in certain Muslim countries.  To conclude that Ellison, merely because he is an American Muslim, supports "murdering off homos" is, well, textbook bigotry.   That's what Tolliver engaged in, and why the DNC called him on it.

@Jazzhead

Do you honestly believe that? Seriously? Can it be that  you are not even a little bit familiar with that slug?