Author Topic: North Carolina: Police: 4 North Carolina women arrested for anti-Trump, anti-police graffiti spree  (Read 1680 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Police: 4 North Carolina women arrested for anti-Trump, anti-police graffiti spree

From left to right: Hannah Seay, Elizabeth Prier, Juliana Grainger, Taryn Bledsoe.  (Boone Police Department)

Four North Carolina women were charged for allegedly painting anti-police, anti-Donald Trump and Black Lives Matter slogans on several businesses and a police car.

Boone police said Taryn Bledsoe, 22, Juliana Grainger, 22, Elizabeth Prier, 22, and Hannah Seay, 21, were arrested late last week. They were charged with seven counts of misdemeanor graffiti and one count of damaging personal property.

Police said the woman caused about $10,000 worth of damage.

Continued: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/31/police-4-north-carolina-women-arrested-for-anti-trump-anti-police-graffiti-spree.html

My guess is paid protesters.

They look pretty normal to me.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:24:27 pm by TomSea »

geronl

I expected them to look more like

*Greater Tuna

Offline Frank Cannon

My guess is paid protesters.

They look pretty normal to me.

I would not classify them as normal. They appear to be from the island of Lesbos.

Offline TomSea

I'd also venture that these are driver's license photos or ID photos and not mugshots. Nobody looks uptight, upset or is in an orange jumper.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I would not classify them as normal. They appear to be from the island of Lesbos.
Not my imagined version.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline TomSea

All of us don't live in Hollywood; that 2nd one might even be picked up by a talent agent I'd think, like that guy who had a mugshot and got offered modeling jobs.

They are all about the same age, so maybe they are from a university?

Offline Frank Cannon

All of us don't live in Hollywood; that 2nd one might even be picked up by a talent agent I'd think.....

Dude, you need to get out more or hang out in a better class of establishment. Those chicks couldn't get a job and a shitty strip club.

geronl

All of us don't live in Hollywood; that 2nd one might even be picked up by a talent agent I'd think

The emo one with the caterpillars over her eyes??

Offline goatprairie

Dude, you need to get out more or hang out in a better class of establishment. Those chicks couldn't get a job and a shitty strip club.
I disagree......i think they could get jobs at many ...uh....fecally-minded strip clubs. Not that I've ever been in one, mind you. Those places are dens of iniquty.   :whistle:

Offline Suppressed

@Frank Cannon

Is this the second one?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn