Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump’s Pick for SUPREME COURT Has Just Been Revealed… Meet Neil Gorsuch  (Read 18821 times)

Offline Suppressed

What exactly did he say?

I'm just going from what I've read elsewhere, as I'm not dropping $50, but he appears to believe there's no right for someone to choose to end his life with help from his physician.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LonestarDream

He was actually one of the better choices. At least it wasn't Hardiman who was moderate in a lot of areas.

Originalists are better than activists.

'actually' ?  As if you were surprised  .    :patriot:

@don-o   @roamer_1
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline skeeter

My unnamed sources tell me Donny is going a different direction on this pick....

Of course that'd be an excellent choice.

Offline LonestarDream

Of course that'd be an excellent choice.

And excellent driver
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:30:38 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Scalia is rather trim in that fishing photo.

geronl

I'm just going from what I've read elsewhere, as I'm not dropping $50, but he appears to believe there's no right for someone to choose to end his life with help from his physician.

Assisted suicide should be illegal. A doctor who kills is not a doctor.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Everybody right of center is happy with this pick on Twitter, Trumpers and never trumpers.

Offline Frank Cannon

Everybody right of center is happy with this pick on Twitter, Trumpers and never trumpers.

Twitter WTF? How lowbrow.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The beauty of that is the MSM will be screeching to the faithful only - the rest of the population now know how the game is played.

However, the wildcard remains the feckless poltroons in the GOP.

I just have to say that "The Feckless Poltroons" would be a great name for an Irish rock band.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ok. Good step forward. Now, how do we get rid of Roberts?

We  don't.  I think the best we can do is surround him and keep him on a short leash.

Offline NavyCanDo

It's official.  Excellent choice.
If you want to know how big this day is, there are a lot of people who did not like Trump who voted for him only because this day was coming.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:44:18 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
If you want to know how big this day is, there are a lot of people who did not like Trump, voted for him only because this day was coming.

:beer:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Another excellent choice by President Trump! 

:patriot: 888high58888 :0012: :dancer: :elephant: :woohoo:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

If you want to know how big this day is, there are a lot of people who did not like Trump, voted for him only because this day was coming.

I agree.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Terrific choice!  The President keeps his word, yet again!!!  :patriot:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I was one of them.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I was one who could find nothing in the background of Donald J. Trump that would indicate he would govern as he is currently governing and never voted for him in either the primary or the general I'll admit my error at this point, , I seriously doubt that anyone we could have elected would have made a better choice.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:28:36 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I was one who could find nothing in the background of Donald J. Trump that would indicate he would govern as he is currently governing and never voted for him in either the primary or the general I'll admit my error at this point, , I seriously doubt that anyone we could have elected would have made a better choice.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

That's why we need to start making it clear that we have Trump's back. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to rollback years of liberal madness, and if we squander this opportunity it won't come around again.   

I really liked and appreciated that Mrs. Scalia was invited and introduced.

Offline LonestarDream

Rather big of you.  If only yours truly and the rest of the board had the same humility.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump is a orange monkey
 I hate him and everything he does or might possibly do

Anything that may or may not have the name Trump on it, I hate it. Because I am an intellectual.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's why we need to start making it clear that we have Trump's back. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to rollback years of liberal madness, and if we squander this opportunity it won't come around again.   

The election is over and Trump is our president.  I see no reason to do anything other than help him to succeed bountifuly at this point.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:36:10 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

If this judge is as good as people say he is, then bravo to Trump for making a good selection.   

Of course, the Dems won't think so.  Look out for the temper tantrums and liberal heads exploding.