Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Dems Suffer From ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’  (Read 310 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ted Cruz: Dems Suffer From ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’
« on: January 31, 2017, 05:21:14 pm »
Ted Cruz: Dems Suffer From ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said that the Democratic Party suffers from “Trump derangement syndrome” in an interview with The Daily Caller.

“I think we have to understand where the Democrats are right now. I think they have been radicalized by this election, that the lesson they took from the election was Hillary was too moderate, that they need more Bernie or Elizabeth Warren. I think we’re going to see Trump derangement syndrome on the left where they are in denial,” Cruz said.

Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), like former presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT), boasts a record on the extreme left of the Democratic Party, and currently looms as a favorite to win the party’s presidential nomination in 2020. Last week, Warren refused to condemn comments from singer Madonna saying that she would “like to blow up the White House” following Trump’s ascent to the presidency.

Continued: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/01/31/ted-cruz-dems-suffer-from-trump-derangement-syndrome/