Author Topic: Limbaugh: Trump has 1 much bigger problem than protesters  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

Limbaugh: Trump has 1 much bigger problem than protesters
« on: January 31, 2017, 01:35:49 pm »
Limbaugh: Trump has 1 much bigger problem than protesters
'Just sends chills down the spines'
Published: 15 hours ago

While protests continue over President Donald Trump’s “extreme vetting” of foreigners from seven Muslim-dominated countries, radio host Rush Limbaugh says the commander in chief faces a much more serious problem.

“The real choke point here and the real weak point – and I’ve mentioned it a number of times all during the campaign – the real problem Trump has here is not these protesters,” Limbaugh said Monday on his national broadcast.

“The real problem he’s gonna have is the Republicans in Congress sticking with him. This is the kind of thing that they’ve caved to I don’t know how many times.

“This is the kind of uprising in the media, uprising on the left that just sends chills down the spines of the average, ordinary Washington Republican, and they cave within seconds to things like this, as [Sen. John] McCain and Lindsey Graham predictably and right on schedule have done, by coming out and saying they profoundly disagree. This has always been, as far as I’m concerned, the wild card for anything Trump does, and that is the Republican and the Republican leadership in Congress.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/limbaugh-trump-has-1-much-bigger-problem-than-protesters/#8Xsubrfp6jctHufA.99

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Limbaugh: Trump has 1 much bigger problem than protesters
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 01:48:15 pm »
Trump's sending chills down a lot of spines.  The GOP Congress must play its role in tempering Trump's recklessness.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Limbaugh: Trump has 1 much bigger problem than protesters
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 01:52:13 pm »
The term "choke" point and the GOP congress go hand in hand.