Author Topic: Ted Cruz Statement on Firing of Acting Attorney General  (Read 5863 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Re: Ted Cruz Statement on Firing of Acting Attorney General
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2017, 01:10:22 pm »
Heck, TOS still can't quite get behind this.  They're flailing away because they love to hate Cruz, but he's supporting their man.

And on another thread, they cannot understand why Republicans are not supporting Trump 100%.

I just cannot stand the hate over there any more.

So true.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 01:16:01 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Many at TOS will try to characterize this as Cruz finally falling under the Trump spell/coming to heel and properly serving his master.

Cruz and Trump have been largely aligned on the issues.  Will be happy to take Pence and Cruz after Trump unwinds 8 years of poor policies.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2017, 01:29:18 pm »
Well said Ted. Now this is the Ted Cruz that I like, welcome back Ted.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2017, 01:31:02 pm »
Lyin' Ted up to his old tricks again. What a rascal.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2017, 01:34:03 pm »
Go Ted Cruz.  Trump's #1 booster.

The irony is rich.

@don-o

The Irony is you think he's...how did you say it..."Trump's #1 booster"...he's merely doing what the rest of us have decided to do...praise him when he's right and call him out when he's wrong.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 01:34:36 pm »

The election is over...you can stop the false narrative propaganda slogans.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2017, 01:37:56 pm »
I just cannot stand the hate over there any more.

@ShadowAce

I wasn't going to point out that there is a lot of hate Trump on this site but then I read @Cripplecreek s comment so I decided to come back and let you know that there is a lot of hate here too.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:42:07 pm by jpsb »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2017, 01:42:34 pm »
The election is over...you can stop the false narrative propaganda slogans.

I'm not laying off Lyin' Ted. His wife is ugly. I read about it on the twitter.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 01:43:43 pm »
The Irony is you think he's...how did you say it..."Trump's #1 booster"...he's merely doing what the rest of us have decided to do...praise him when he's right and call him out when he's wrong.

Ya gotta love the willingness of Trump supporters to lie and claim some kind of ideological alignment when what they really mean is that they love Trump's ability to turn on a dime, lie and claim he was the only one who was right all along.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2017, 01:44:37 pm »
@ShadowAce

I wasn't going to point out that there is a lot of hate Trump on this site but then I read @Cripplecreek s comment so I decided to come back and let you know that there is a lot of hate here too.

@jpsb You have a very active imagination.

The level of "hate" wouldn't be noticeable in the least if you wouldn't continue to try and stir the pot and create hatred where there is none.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 01:45:16 pm »
I'm not laying off Lyin' Ted. His wife is ugly. I read about it on the twitter.

Bless your heart...

ETA...you know sometimes you make it impossible to know when you're being serious and when you're just poking the hive.   :tongue2:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:52:12 pm by txradioguy »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2017, 01:46:25 pm »
Ya gotta love the willingness of Trump supporters to lie and claim some kind of ideological alignment when what they really mean is that they love Trump's ability to turn on a dime, lie and claim he was the only one who was right all along.

The ironic thing is...the minute he disagrees with a Trump policy or edict...they'll be back to hating on him.

Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2017, 01:46:28 pm »

You are a silver tonged devil!  :laugh: ^-^ :silly:
@Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2017, 01:49:58 pm »
You are a silver tonged devil!  :laugh: ^-^ :silly:
@Frank Cannon

Psst. Hide your beer can up your sleeve. We got a Mod on the thread.

Wingnut

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2017, 01:51:39 pm »
Psst. Hide your beer can up your sleeve. We got a Mod on the thread.

Damn, There's a Bear in the air!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2017, 02:02:42 pm »
The ironic thing is...the minute he disagrees with a Trump policy or edict...they'll be back to hating on him.

At some point Cruz will speak in favor of separation of powers or freedom of speech and the hate will flow like a mighty river but it will be nothing compared to when congress decides to assert themselves en masse.

There are a couple of issues out there that are likely to touch off a major blow up like Russian sanctions. (And now, fighting between Russian backed groups in eastern Ukraine and western Ukrainians have decided to heat up.)

Offline jpsb

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2017, 02:08:12 pm »
@jpsb You have a very active imagination.

The level of "hate" wouldn't be noticeable in the least if you wouldn't continue to try and stir the pot and create hatred where there is none.

@Mod1

I do have a very good imagination, thanks, but I was not imagining this

"I find it repulsive that Trump supporters feel that an AG owes complete fealty to Trump."

No one thinks the AG owes "complete fealty to Trump", no one. It is insulting to us Trump supporters to make such a claim. Jeff Sessions went out of his way to make sure the Senate knew that his fidelity was to the law and not Trump.

Normally I let insults to Trump supporters slide by, I've gotten use to being insulted on a daily bases. But the irony of calling the TOS site hateful (which it is) without admitting that we here have a little of that going on too was just to much for me.  I am hoping that I have not earned another time out by pointing this out.

As for stirring the pot, I really do not do that deliberately, but I will defend myself and I will defend Trump when I think he is being unfairly attacked. You have no idea of how many outrageous anti-Triump posts I don't respond too. LOL, I'd be a 24/7 poster here if I commented on all the anti-Trump comments I see.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2017, 02:20:27 pm »
The irony is thick.  So many posters here obsess with TOS - reading it every day so they can comment here about it. 

I see lots of people praising Ted Cruz on TOS - there's a few exceptions.  If hate is what you are calling some of the sentiments expressed at TOS about Ted Cruz, then you must agree that there are posters here that express hate toward Trump here nearly every day!

At least admit that there is Trump hate here, the same as there is Cruz hate at TOS. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2017, 02:28:45 pm »
Not at all.  It isn't about fangirling over a personality for Cruz.  It's about principle.  This firing was the right thing to do.
@CatherineofAragon

You answered this post: "Go Ted Cruz.  Trump's #1 booster."

The president can remove the Attorney General - Cruz agreed with the move as he knows it is legal - that is all that was.  That one agreement, and there may be others as time goes on, does not mean Cruz "loves" Trump no matter what he may do. Cruz is not captured by Trump's personality cult.  Let no one forget what he said about Trump the day after the Republican Convention when Trump did his cutting down of Cruz due to Cruz's speech there.  Cruz meant what he said or he would not have said it.  Cruz is smart, he knows what Trump really is, and he will speak up when Trump goes over the line into dictator/disaster mode.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2017, 02:30:52 pm »
Anyone who disagrees with anything Ted Cruz does is obviously a racist.

If we've learned nothing these past 8 years we've learning even the slightest disagreement with a person within a minority automatically brands you a racist.  CNN told me so - about 5,000 times.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2017, 02:41:20 pm »
The irony is thick.  So many posters here obsess with TOS - reading it every day so they can comment here about it. 

I see lots of people praising Ted Cruz on TOS - there's a few exceptions.  If hate is what you are calling some of the sentiments expressed at TOS about Ted Cruz, then you must agree that there are posters here that express hate toward Trump here nearly every day!

At least admit that there is Trump hate here, the same as there is Cruz hate at TOS.

Irony is that one of the biggest bleep stirrers here overlooking the fact there is an extreme amount of hate for people here that don't support Trump as well.

There's like a .01% of people on each side of this issue...the extreme fringe that do nothing but play the victim card claiming the other side rules the roost here.

Both think they're right...and both are wrong.

Online libertybele

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2017, 02:47:23 pm »
Cruz and Trump have been largely aligned on the issues.  Will be happy to take Pence and Cruz after Trump unwinds 8 years of poor policies.

Indeed Cruz and Trump have been mostly on the same page on a lot of issues; while Cruz had an excellent ground game, Trump dominated the media. In my mind, Trump still owes Cruz an apology and some gratitude for putting his neck on the line and stating that he was voting for him.

I would love to see a Pence/Cruz ticket!  However, I forsee that happening in 4 years; I have a hunch that Trump won't seek renomination.  Pence's participation in the Walk for Life rally is a start, and he needs to continue to stay in the spotlight. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2017, 02:57:29 pm »

Too many references to TOS and too much confusing what is there with what is here.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2017, 03:00:26 pm »
Irony is that one of the biggest bleep stirrers here overlooking the fact there is an extreme amount of hate for people here that don't support Trump as well.

There's like a .01% of people on each side of this issue...the extreme fringe that do nothing but play the victim card claiming the other side rules the roost here.

Both think they're right...and both are wrong.

You talkin' 'bout yourself?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2017, 03:03:25 pm »