Author Topic: Obama Birth Certificate Lead Investigator Signs Petition to Pardon Army Flight Surgeon Who Questioned Obama’s Eligibility  (Read 677 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
TERRY LAKIN SHOULD BE PARDONED IMMEDIATELY”

by Sharon Rondeau

(Jan. 29, 2017) — On Sunday, the lead investigator of a five-year investigation into the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011 informed The Post & Email that he added his name to the petition posted on January 21 asking the White House and Congress to issue a pardon to former Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin.

In December 2010, Lakin, then a 17-year Army flight surgeon, was court-martialed, convicted of disobeying orders and sentenced to six months imprisonment at Fort Leavenworth. He was stripped of pay, benefits and rank and subsequently given a dishonorable discharge for having questioned the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama and specifically, asking to see Obama’s original birth record.

As The Post & Email has reported, signatures are registering very slowly at the whitehouse.gov website on the Lakin petition and at least two others. In an interview with Terry Lakin Action Fund Trustee Marco Ciavolino on Friday, The Post & Email learned, as Ciavolino related through his experience with website technology, that the protocols normally in place for websites requiring a high degree of security such as whitehouse.gov were “revoked.”

Ciavolino explained that revocation would have had to have been carried out by human intervention, as security, or SSL, certificates expire on an annual basis.

Also on Friday, Ciavolino told us that prior to the launching of the whitehouse.gov petition on Lakin’s behalf by citizen Gary Wilmott, Ciavolino had quietly drafted and sent a letter to a member of Donald Trump’s legal team requesting that Trump issue a complete pardon to Lakin after taking office to include reinstatement in the Army, back pay, and benefits retroactive to the day he was taken into custody by military police and transferred to Leavenworth.

After signing the Lakin petition on Sunday, Zullo told The Post & Email:

I wholly support any effort to have Lt..Col. Lakin pardoned for his unwavering commitment to the Constitution of the United States and his courage to remain steadfast in his commitment to defended and to uphold the oath that he swore.  I also believe that the questions to the origins of Mr. Obama’s birth certificate, his questionable birth narrative and perhaps his eligibility to hold office have not been satisfied.  The very fact remains that when Col. Lakin was going through his court-martial, questions of the veracity of Obama’s birth documents still were not answered. In fact, no verified, authentic, hard-copy Long-Form Birth Certificate had been produced. Subsequently, by the prodding of now-President Donald Trump, Obama was forced to produce a long-form document in 2011 which has been found to be a fraudulently-created document, by forensic examination. Nothing more than an illusion.

If past presidents could issue pardons for egregious offenses, especially Obama, for treasonous offenses, traitors, and deserters of our military, Terry Lakin should be pardoned immediately for doing what was right:  challenging the legal authority to be deployed by a commander-in-chief who failed to produce adequate identifying documents confirming his right to hold that office.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/01/29/exclusive-obama-birth-certificate-lead-investigator-signs-petition-to-pardon-army-flight-surgeon-who-questioned-obamas-eligibility/

Offline the_doc

Well, this could get interesting.  Mike Zullo's unqualified, emphatic declaration that the BC is a forgery is well supported by the experts who have looked at the digital document.  If Trump pardons Colonel Lakin, the matter of the BC forgery would seem to be newsworthy indeed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I had forgotten Lakin.  I would like to see him pardoned.

Offline the_doc

I had forgotten Lakin.  I would like to see him pardoned.
I believe there were four challenges of Obama's citizenship by military officers, three of whom were physicians.  I am proud of them.
BTW, I like your new avatar.  Who painted it?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I believe there were four challenges of Obama's citizenship by military officers, three of whom were physicians.  I am proud of them.
BTW, I like your new avatar.  Who painted it?

It's by Laura Muntz Lyall and I was going to give you the link, but I can't find it now.

Here it is:  https://theartstack.com/artist/laura-muntz-lyall/lesson-10
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 03:36:37 am by Sanguine »