Author Topic: OBSCENE: Califoria Wants to Add a Third Gender to Driver’s Licenses  (Read 611 times)

rangerrebew

OBSCENE: Califoria Wants to Add a Third Gender to Driver’s Licenses

January 30, 2017| by Kim Pines

Because life isn’t already complicated enough just being a normal person, the state which flew over the cuckoo’s nest–also known as California–wants to add a third gender to new driver’s licenses. This is from NBC News:

Democratic lawmakers on Thursday introduced a bill supporters say would make California the first state to add a third gender option on state identifying documents.

State Sen. Toni Atkins’ bill would add a non-binary gender marker option for driver’s licenses, birth certificates, identity cards and gender change court orders. The San Diego Democrat says SB 179 would also simplify the process for changing one’s gender on those documents.

http://downtrend.com/katrina/obscene-califoria-wants-to-add-a-third-gender-to-drivers-licenses
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:55:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: OBSCENE: Califoria Wants to Add a Third Gender to Driver’s Licenses
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 11:02:23 pm »
Will these losers just secede already?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 11:16:55 pm »
I wonder when all the foreign born here who vote reflexively for democrats will take notice of what their elected representatives are doing in their name?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 12:21:31 am »
OBSCENE: Califoria Wants to Add a Third Gender to Driver’s Licenses

Is that the new name for the new country?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 02:04:10 am »
Is that the new name for the new country?

Add an "O" on the end.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley