Author Topic: Attorneys general condemn Trump order ( "15 Extremely Liberal Attorney's General Condemn Trump Order")  (Read 658 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The attorneys general in 15 states and the District of Columbia are condemning President Trump’s executive order on immigration, calling it “unconstitutional, un-American and unlawful” in a statement on Sunday.

They pledged to “work together to ensure the federal government obeys the Constitution, respects our history as a nation of immigrants, and does not unlawfully target anyone because of their national origin or faith.”

“We are confident that the Executive Order will ultimately be struck down by the courts. In the meantime, we are committed to working to ensure that as few people as possible suffer from the chaotic situation that it has created.”

The statement was issued by the attorneys general of New York, California, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Virginia, Oregon, the District of Columbia, Connecticut, Vermont, Illinois, New Mexico, Iowa, Maine and Maryland.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/316772-attorneys-general-vow-action-on-trump-order
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:03:52 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Mesaclone

Re: Attorneys general condemn Trump order
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 01:56:54 am »
Your headline should say "15 Extremely Liberal Attorney's General Condemn Trump Order".

Idiots all.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:02:30 am »
Your headline should say "15 Extremely Liberal Attorney's General Condemn Trump Order".

Idiots all.
Or how about "All but 15 states AGs have not expressed any problem with Trump Order"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 02:03:46 am »

Idiots all.

Is that legal? Wait...Why should I care???
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 02:05:00 am »

Idiots all.

Better?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The attorneys general in 15 states and the District of Columbia are condemning President Trump’s executive order on immigration, calling it “unconstitutional, un-American and unlawful” in a statement on Sunday.

They pledged to “work together to ensure the federal government obeys the Constitution, respects our history as a nation of immigrants, and does not unlawfully target anyone because of their national origin or faith.”

“We are confident that the Executive Order will ultimately be struck down by the courts. In the meantime, we are committed to working to ensure that as few people as possible suffer from the chaotic situation that it has created.”

The statement was issued by the attorneys general of New York, California, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Virginia, Oregon, the District of Columbia, Connecticut, Vermont, Illinois, New Mexico, Iowa, Maine and Maryland.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/316772-attorneys-general-vow-action-on-trump-order
Twelve or 13 are Hillary states, so the "15" means very little, except of course to OCD #nevertrumpers.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Twelve or 13 are Hillary states, so the "15" means very little, except of course to OCD #nevertrumpers.

Always the media trying to paint in bad light.