Exclusive Content > News

Meanwhile At BWI

<< < (5/5)

txradioguy:
Looks like the cab drivers are/were in on it too as they stopped taking customers.

Lyft made a donation to the people sponsoring the protest.   

Uber is catching flack for not telling their drivers to refuse customers during the strike.

Read something this morning from one of the protest organizers that people need to "resist Trump or pay the price."

LateForLunch:

--- Quote from: txradioguy on January 30, 2017, 12:57:31 pm ---Looks like the cab drivers are/were in on it too as they stopped taking customers.

Lyft made a donation to the people sponsoring the protest.   

Uber is catching flack for not telling their drivers to refuse customers during the strike.

Read something this morning from one of the protest organizers that people need to "resist Trump or pay the price."

--- End quote ---

For the last eight years I referred to anti-conservative fanatic far left 'Crats as FTAs (Future Terrorists of America). I pointed out over and over again to crowing leftists riding high on the "opposing the government is treason" meme, that the second the shoe was on the other foot and there was no longer a far leftist administration in charge of the government, all of the strident patriotic-pro-government types would swiftly revert to becoming 1960s style domestic terrorists.

The Future as they say, is now. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Almost northing significant has changed in this nation in the six decades since the Yippies, the SLA, the Black Panthers, the Weather Underground, the Earth Liberation Front, etc. The far left mindset has always been a lot closer to that of Charles Manson, Eldridge Cleaver, Jim Jones, Rajneesh and the Heaven's Gate cult than to anything that even remotely resembles something that could reasonably be described as "mainstream" American.

The far left always has been and probably always will be the main repository for the USA's human garbage - those verminous losers who have no desire nor inclination to do anything but inflict their own miserable hatred for the USA, normal people and the entire concept of Civil Society on everyone else. They are largely and increasingly dangerously insane. 

The sooner we round them up and gas them the better for everyone. If we don't they will destroy the world in their psychotic obsession with "perfecting it" in their own perverse, psychopathic
image.

If you see something, say something. The incident you do not report of a possible domestic terrorist may just be the next one that harms dozens or hundreds or thousands of innocent people.
Far leftists are not just stupid- they are horribly lethally dangerous both to themselves and everybody else.

andy58-in-nh:
It's Monday. Gee, I wonder how these protestors manage to get so much time off from work?

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.  :silly:

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: andy58-in-nh on January 30, 2017, 04:09:31 pm ---It's Monday. Gee, I wonder how these protestors manage to get so much time off from work?

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.  :silly:

--- End quote ---

Either that or it's people who responded to those ads about needing protestors and they'd get paid to do it.

The_Reader_David:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on January 30, 2017, 04:11:21 am ---
Huh?

--- End quote ---

The '50's incarnation was "Ban the Bomb" rallies. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version