Author Topic: Petition calling on UK to cancel Trump state visit reaches 100,000 signature in less than 5 hours  (Read 569 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“Donald Trump should be allowed to enter the UK in his capacity as head of the US Government,” the petition reads, “but he should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/petition-calling-for-ban-on-donald-trump-hits-100000-signatures-in-less-than-5-hours-a7551756.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

God save the Queen.

From Trump?   

Offline musiclady

God save the Queen.

From Trump?

I'm pretty sure she can handle him.  She's a feisty lady.

(If she could deal with Bill Clinton going after the Palace women, I'm sure she can deal with Donald's doing the same.....)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline endicom

Well, considering who she has knighted...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And a sizeable Muslim population, I was just looking at the figures the other day. Maybe not as many as one  might have thought.