Author Topic: Hillary Clinton tweets message to anti-Trump protesters: ‘This is not who we are’  (Read 785 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton tweets message to anti-Trump protesters: ‘This is not who we are’
January 29, 2017 | BPR Wire | Print Article   

SHARE3 TWEET1 PIN0 PLUS0 EMAIL

dcnf-2-1By Katie Frates, DCNF

Former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton tweeted her support Saturday for people protesting President Donald Trump’s Friday visa freeze.

Protesters gathered at airports across the country Saturday because of Trump’s executive order barring immigration from seven Middle Eastern countries. The order also suspends refugee admission for 120 days, and Syrian refugee admission indefinitely. Refugees that arrived in the U.S. Friday were detained when the order went into effect. (RELATED: Judge Grants Refugees Stay From Trump’s Executive Order)

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/01/29/hillary-clinton-tweets-message-anti-trump-protesters-not-441547
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 02:24:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Silver Pines

Was she tweeting this in 2011 when Obama banned Iraqi refugees for six months?

Offline mountaineer

So sweet to hear of her regurgitating Barry O's "not who we are" nonsense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Great question!

Offline mountaineer

The Federalist reported in Nov. 2015, The Obama Administration Stopped Processing Iraq Refugee Requests For 6 Months In 2011.

Related: MORE HYPOCRISY: Obama Banned all Iraqi Refugees for 6 Months in 2011 – Liberals SAID NOTHING!, by Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit. Perhaps we should tweet these links to Mme. Pantsuit.

Offline mountaineer

Borrowed from a tweet:

Liberals are acting like Trump is going to kill all the gays, make slavery legal again and take away women's rights. When did he become a muslim?

Offline LMAO

Politics is a breeding ground for hypocrisy. I have in laws who are freaking about about what Trump did. When told about what BHO did and the countries he also chose, they had no clue but then "explained" how it was different when BHO did it.

How the hell can they "explain" anything when they had no clue? Isn't politics wonderful

My Daniel Horowitz tagline comes in handy often this election cycle.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 11:23:58 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy