Author Topic: President Trump Says Persecuted Christians Will Be Given Priority As Refugees  (Read 1093 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: CBN NEWS

URL: http://www1.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2017/01/27/brody-file-exclusive-president-trump-says-persecuted-christians-will-be-given-priority-as-refugees

by David Brody

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File, President Donald Trump says persecuted Christians will be given priority when it comes to applying for refugee status in the United States. “We are going to help them,” President Trump tells CBN News. “They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair.”

The Brody File conducted the interview Friday morning in the Blue Room at The White House. More newsworthy clips are coming soon. The entire interview can be seen this Sunday at 11pm on Freeform (cable TV, formerly ABC Family Channel) during our special CBN News show. This is just the third interview President Trump has done from The White House and it will be the only interview that will air in its’ entirety this weekend.

MANDATORY VIDEO AND COURTESY: CBN NEWS/THE BRODY FILE

DAVID BRODY: “Persecuted Christians, we’ve talked about this, the refugees overseas. The refugee program, or the refugee changes you’re looking to make. As it relates to persecuted Christians, do you see them as kind of a priority here?”

PRESIDENT TRUMP:Yes.”

DAVID BRODY:You do?”

PRESIDENT TRUMP:Yes, They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bravo!
Bravo!
Finally!

Why is it that every time Mr. Trump does something, that it's something I like...?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

anyone keeping a list of the "right" things DT is doing in his first full week?

Getting impressive.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline The_Reader_David

Trump says it, and in as much as the religious group most persecuted in countries where they are a minority are Christians, that is also the main effect of the executive order on immigration Trump signed (you can read the full text on either The Guardian or the NYTimes website, and I hope whitehouse.gov, though I've not checked).  Somewhat amusingly, there is one group of Muslims who will also get to the front of the line for refugee status under the actual plain meaning of the EO -- the Rohingya from Burma (or whatever they call the place now), the one place in the world where the Buddhists persecute the Muslims.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

anyone keeping a list of the "right" things DT is doing in his first full week?

Getting impressive.

I posted this to  earlier .... good to get a chance to post it again.   ^-^

January 20--January 27:

Trump erased all mentions on the White House web site of “climate change.”
Trump issued an Executive order to “ease the burden of Obamacare”
Trump returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the oval office
Trump signed an Executive order withdrawing America from the TPP treaty
Trump issued an Executive order starting the construction of “THE WALL.”
Trump ordered all federal agencies to stop issuing regulations immediately until the rule is reviewed and approved by the new president’s appointed agency head.
Trump issued an Executive order banning funding to foreign pro-abortion groups
Trump imposed a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding new contracts or grants
Trump announced a ban on visas from terrorist hotbed countries with inadequate screening
Trump announced the end of “Sanctuary cities” and the defunding of federal funds for any city that chooses to continue breaking the law
Trump announced the hiring of 10,000 new border agents
Trump signed an Executive order demanding the Secretary of Homeland Security publish a weekly list of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens
Trump signed an Executive order freezing the hiring of non-essential federal employees
Trump stopped payment on Obama’s final hour giveaway of $220 million to the Palestinian Authority
Trump used Executive orders to give the go-ahead to the long-stalled Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines
Trump asked for the resignation of the State Department’s senior management team
Trump announced his intention to withdraw From Climate & Environmental Accords Along With UN Funding Cuts of 40%
Trump halted all Obamacare ads
Trump tweeted “The #MarchForLife is so important. To all of you marching -— you have my full support!”
Trump signed an executive order to begin “a great rebuilding of the armed services of the United States”
Trump signed an executive order suspending the US refugee resettlement program for at least 120 days while tough new vetting rules are established

@IsailedawayfromFR

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I posted this to  earlier .... good to get a chance to post it again.   ^-^

January 20--January 27:

Trump erased all mentions on the White House web site of “climate change.”
Trump issued an Executive order to “ease the burden of Obamacare”
Trump returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the oval office
Trump signed an Executive order withdrawing America from the TPP treaty
Trump issued an Executive order starting the construction of “THE WALL.”
Trump ordered all federal agencies to stop issuing regulations immediately until the rule is reviewed and approved by the new president’s appointed agency head.
Trump issued an Executive order banning funding to foreign pro-abortion groups
Trump imposed a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding new contracts or grants
Trump announced a ban on visas from terrorist hotbed countries with inadequate screening
Trump announced the end of “Sanctuary cities” and the defunding of federal funds for any city that chooses to continue breaking the law
Trump announced the hiring of 10,000 new border agents
Trump signed an Executive order demanding the Secretary of Homeland Security publish a weekly list of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens
Trump signed an Executive order freezing the hiring of non-essential federal employees
Trump stopped payment on Obama’s final hour giveaway of $220 million to the Palestinian Authority
Trump used Executive orders to give the go-ahead to the long-stalled Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines
Trump asked for the resignation of the State Department’s senior management team
Trump announced his intention to withdraw From Climate & Environmental Accords Along With UN Funding Cuts of 40%
Trump halted all Obamacare ads
Trump tweeted “The #MarchForLife is so important. To all of you marching -— you have my full support!”
Trump signed an executive order to begin “a great rebuilding of the armed services of the United States”
Trump signed an executive order suspending the US refugee resettlement program for at least 120 days while tough new vetting rules are established

I'm going to give you attribution, @Right_in_Virginia 

Gotta steal it.   :smokin:      :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gotta steal it.   :smokin:      :beer:

Feel free @DCPatriot ---I did  (with slight edits)   :laugh:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 09:40:53 pm by Right_in_Virginia »