Author Topic: Actor Jeff Bridges Calls Out Leftists On Their Anti-Trump Hostility Dividing The Country  (Read 857 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By:
Chase Stephens

In an interview with CNN, movie star Jeff Bridges took aim at the nastiness perpetrated by the Left in the hopes of destroying President Trump, and the country along with it.

"That's what I think is needed today, to kind of put a check on ourselves and knowing what's right or wrong and being so sure that [President] Trump is an bleep and that he's going to be terrible and all this," Bridges told CNN Money on Thursday.

"You can have very strong opinions, but to go after this peace and this beauty that we're after I think we gotta show up and give a little space for something beautiful to bloom out of it," he added.

"We point fingers at people, we point fingers at Trump, he points fingers at people," the "Big Lebowski" actor said. "How are we going to come together and realize that we're on this little dust speck in space, you know? Things are finite here, you know. How are we going to work together to make the most beautiful existence that we can, you know?"

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/12889/actor-jeff-bridges-calls-out-leftists-their-anti-chase-stephens
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

It isn't widely known but Bridges posts here. I've seen him around numerous times.

@Wingnut

Offline skeeter

Thats like your opinion man.

Wingnut

It isn't widely known but Bridges posts here. I've seen him around numerous times.

@Wingnut

@Frank Cannon  Yep It's Jeff.  Beau's a lib.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Especially the LGBTQSNAFUBAR crowd. Trump to my knowledge has not said or done on negative thing toward them, but they are by far some of the most frothing raving lunatics against him.

Bottom line he's Republican, and whether it's him, Romney, McCain, or W, they're gonna hate him.
The Republic is lost.

Offline endicom