Author Topic: President Trump's Morning Trumper Tantrum- Saturday 01/28/2017  (Read 2584 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: President Trump's Morning Trumper Tantrum- Saturday 01/28/2017
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2017, 11:07:59 pm »
He is projecting to his opponents everywhere exactly what his buttons are, how to push them, and how you can control him that way. He is displaying weakness and putting a big red button on it for everyone to push.

I remember not long ago, our side mocked Obama relentlessly for 'Twitter Diplomacy' referring to him as a 'petulant man child' for how he used it, yet, his tweets were downright mild compared to Trump's.

Just as long as our guy does it who cares..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2017, 11:40:49 pm »
I guess the difference is that they aren't the President :thud:

Its better this way - easier not to put the president on a pedestal.

Presidents are just flawed individuals temporarily occupying an executive position. We have checks & balances to make certain nothing goes too crazy.

Besides, we just had eight years of a smooth talker who could 'do no wrong' while he burned the country down.

I'm with the guy who says who cares, as long as Trump keeps doing what he's so far doing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:41:13 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2017, 11:58:45 pm »
I guess the difference is that they aren't the President :thud:

Amen and AMEN and AMEN!!

Being an immature, intemperate jerk on an internet forum is a whole lot less problematic than being an immature, intemperate PRESIDENT.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2017, 11:59:32 pm »
Its better this way - easier not to put the president on a pedestal.

Presidents are just flawed individuals temporarily occupying an executive position. We have checks & balances to make certain nothing goes too crazy.

Besides, we just had eight years of a smooth talker who could 'do no wrong' while he burned the country down.

I'm with the guy who says who cares, as long as Trump keeps doing what he's so far doing.

1 down, 207/417  to go?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: