Author Topic: UN Ambassador Haley: 'There is a new US at the UN'  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UN Ambassador Haley: 'There is a new US at the UN'
« on: January 28, 2017, 03:39:31 pm »
January 28, 2017
By Rick Moran

Freshly minted U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley gave her first speech at the U.N. yesterday, and it was an eye opener – at least for most of the world, who is used to the United States meekly accepting the anti-American, anti-Israel actions taken by the world body.

The Hill:

“There is a new U.S.-U.N.,” she said during her first speech at U.N. headquarters. "We talked to the staff yesterday and you are gonna see a change in the way we do business.”

“Our goal, with the [Trump] administration, is to show value at the U.N.,” added Haley, the former GOP governor of South Carolina. "The way we’ll show value is to show our strength, show our voice, have the backs of our allies and make sure that our allies have our back as well.

“For those who don’t have our back, we’re taking names. We will make points to respond to that accordingly.”

Haley added the Trump White House would help improve the U.N. and reevaluate its goals as an institution.

“This administration is prepared and ready to have me go in, look at the U.N. and everything that’s working, we’re going to try and make it better,” she said. "Everything that’s not working, we’re going to try and fix.”

“And anything that seems to be obsolete, and not necessary, we’re going to do away with. This is a time of strength. This is a time of action. This is a time of getting things done.”

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/un_ambassador_haley_there_is_a_new_us_at_the_un.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: UN Ambassador Haley: 'There is a new US at the UN'
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:19:47 pm »
Charity begins at home. If it doesn't then you'll soon have nothing to share.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 06:38:11 pm »
January 28, 2017
By Rick Moran

Freshly minted U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley gave her first speech at the U.N. yesterday, and it was an eye opener – at least for most of the world, who is used to the United States meekly accepting the anti-American, anti-Israel actions taken by the world body.

The Hill:

“There is a new U.S.-U.N.,” she said during her first speech at U.N. headquarters. "We talked to the staff yesterday and you are gonna see a change in the way we do business.”

“Our goal, with the [Trump] administration, is to show value at the U.N.,” added Haley, the former GOP governor of South Carolina. "The way we’ll show value is to show our strength, show our voice, have the backs of our allies and make sure that our allies have our back as well.

“For those who don’t have our back, we’re taking names. We will make points to respond to that accordingly.”

Haley added the Trump White House would help improve the U.N. and reevaluate its goals as an institution.

“This administration is prepared and ready to have me go in, look at the U.N. and everything that’s working, we’re going to try and make it better,” she said. "Everything that’s not working, we’re going to try and fix.”

“And anything that seems to be obsolete, and not necessary, we’re going to do away with. This is a time of strength. This is a time of action. This is a time of getting things done.”

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/un_ambassador_haley_there_is_a_new_us_at_the_un.html

Celebrating Nikki Haley's proclamation of change. 

And..................  Wishing her strength in making appropriate changes in this bloated waste of money called UN.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 03:51:14 pm »
I thought Republicans hated women, now I'm really confused. 

Well, at least Nikki Haley ancestry traces back to good old American genes like Irish/Swedish/German/Polish/Mutt.

Oh wait.

I'm starting to think the Left has been lying to us all these years.  Oh well, the upside is they can never ever criticize Nikki Haley without being accused of being racist.