Author Topic: Butt-hurt feminists: Those cute widdle sweetums. Exclusive: Patrice Lewis to Women's March squawkers: 'Do your V's rule your brain?'  (Read 338 times)

rangerrebew

Butt-hurt feminists: Those cute widdle sweetums
Exclusive: Patrice Lewis to Women's March squawkers: 'Do your V's rule your brain?'
Published: 15 hours ago

I don’t know about you, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this week of politics. Trump’s been interesting, yes; but what’s more fun is watching the liberals melt down. And what better example than the Women’s March on Washington? Seldom has a collection of butt-hurt feminists been more fun to watch. Better than a barrel of monkeys.

Feminism has always been an enigma to me. Originally the movement had honorable intentions: equality in voting, owning property, even divorcing an abusive spouse. The wave of feminism that swept America during the ’60s again had a respectable goal: for women to be appreciated for their brains rather than their reproductive organs.

So where are they now? If the recent Women’s March is anything to go by, womanhood has apparently been reduced to little more than a flaunting of their internal reproductive organs. Forget the brain! V’s rule!

Bwahahahahahaha.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/butt-hurt-feminists-those-cute-widdle-sweetums/#u4F7rcyG6v2V8jXG.99
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:24:45 pm by rangerrebew »