Author Topic: Brody File Exclusive: President Trump Says Persecuted Christians Will Be Given Priority As Refugees  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Giving Persecuted Christians Priority Refugee Status

January 28, 2017| by Robert Gehl

Persecuted Christians seeking asylum in the United States will be given priority when they apply for refugee status, President Trump said Thursday.

“We are going to help them. They’ve been horribly treated,” Trump told the Christian Broadcasting Network in an interview set to air Sunday, The Washington Examiner is reporting.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/trump-giving-persecuted-christians-priority-refugee-status

Can I say that I am not happy that these Christians will finally see help from our government?  No, thank God that they will finally be able to see this Christian Country as their brothers and sisters in Christ.  We are a country based on Christian principles.  But along with that comes Love your enemy.  Not easy to love your enemy but God demands it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
 :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mod2

Merged two threads on same topic

HonestJohn

Nothing about the Yazhidis, would very nearly suffered a complete genocide in northern Iraq by the hands of ISIS.  If it weren't for the Kurds, there would have been one.

Are they to be left to die?