Author Topic: And a Muslim Leads Them: Hollywood’s “Useful Idiots” at War with God and America  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

And a Muslim Leads Them: Hollywood’s “Useful Idiots” at War with God and America
Bradlee Dean — January 27, 2017

Share Tweet Plus

“Accuse the other side of which you are guilty of.” - Joseph Gobbles Nazi propaganda minister

Over the last week, we have been hearing much of the DC Womens’ March. For example, the threats coming from the likes of Madonna, who spoke of “blowing up the White House,” while also shouting out vulgarities like “suck my d#@k!” (Yes you heard her right) and Ashley Judd, a self-professed Christian (Titus 1:16), making comments like “I feel Hitler in the streets,” “A mustache traded for a toupee,” “Nazis renamed.” Judd went on to make accusations concerning President Donald Trump with regard to favoring his daughter as being a “Favorite sex symbol.”  She ended with “Our p#@@ies are for our pleasure and they are birthing a new generation…of nasty woman.”

Additionally, Scarlett Johansson complains about how male actors are paid more than female actors, and how when she was 15 years old she had to “use Planned Parenthood” (Proverbs 6:17).
VideoFans pay respects to Debbie Reynolds in Hollywood

So, what is it that we have here? Nothing but a bunch of out of control, lawless murderers, whores, hypocrites and feminists that want to lay the guilt of their choices onto the innocent in the womb, in which they themselves are guilty (1 John 3:1).

http://freedomoutpost.com/and-a-muslim-leads-them-hollywoods-useful-idiots-at-war-with-god-and-america/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:45:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

As I rarely view modern movies I don't know if I could recognize Miss Scarlett if I saw her. However, pertaining to her point about male actors getting paid more than female actors, all she has to do strike a blow for wage fairness between the sexes is to hold out for twice the money she and all other female actors want for their next flick. Keep doing that for subsequent flicks until they achieve wage fairness.
That should solve the problem quickly.   22222frying pan
Nevertheless, the idiot libs who whine about women getting paid less than men for doing the same job should start businesses with just female employees....if they can get around the equal rights laws or whatever.
Because any company that can pay women less than men for doing the same job just as competently will kill all other competitors. In fact, I'm amazed businesses haven't started doing that already. Because why would you pay someone a lot more money than another person when the latter can do the job just as well? huh, huh?
Well actually, you can't. Believe me, if businesses thought they could make a lot more money by firing all the men and hiring only women, they would have done so.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:31:15 pm by goatprairie »